+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Murdered MP's widower Brendan Cox quits charities

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Murdered MP's widower Brendan Cox quits charities

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Was it Trumps fault when Columbine happened - and all the other countless slaughters ?
    It has never changed under Clinton,Bush,Obama,Bush,Clinton,Reagan etc - the only possible chance is that because Trump isnt a politician and has supported both Reps and Dems in the past that perhaps he could do something.

Sell guns, just not semi automatic machine guns for a start and work on the rest later.

(Post was about St Brendan Cox)

I agree it was aborning Brendan Cox, I was responding to yet another post by Wales Bales shoe horning DT into something virtuous.

As for the previous presidents. Yes that’s true, but when then the current incumbent suggests arming teachers as a response then somethings ****ed up.

Brendan Cox is an utter Bell end as I said I feel so sorry for himself kids

Re: Murdered MP's widower Brendan Cox quits charities

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I agree it was aborning Brendan Cox, I was responding to yet another post by Wales Bales shoe horning DT into something virtuous.

As for the previous presidents. Yes that’s true, but when then the current incumbent suggests arming teachers as a response then somethings ****ed up.

Brendan Cox is an utter Bell end as I said I feel so sorry for himself kids
    Trump is integral to this story, as he's going after the traffickers. These charity cases are not isolated incidents, you are looking at organised global networks here.