+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Marlon Pack

Marlon Pack

Booked and suspended for Sunday's game and Wednesday v Fulham

Re: Marlon Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Booked and suspended for Sunday's game and Wednesday v Fulham
    I doubt either Fulham or Wednesday want him to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    I doubt either Fulham or Wednesday want him to play.

😂👍

Karma.

He should have been sent off against us at Trashton Gate.

Very important player for them particularly for the sort of game we will have next Sunday.

Excellent.

That’s a shame. He’s ****ing shit.

Id rather he played as well.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That’s a shame. He’s ****ing shit.
    Fair point and a sending off candidate.

However he seems to be their 'midfield hard man' and does ruffle feathers.

Don't know if they've got anything else similar there and at the moment you can't afford to be a soft touch against us

I'm glad he's out.

Don't know if they've got anything else similar there and at the moment you can't afford to be a soft touch against us
    Fair point Tim.

Bang on for me. I'm not a massive fan of his but the rest of their midfield is weak without him. Plus, with them playing 4-4-2, we should be able to boss that part of the pitch.

Who would come in for him? I'm not sure if they have another physical midfielder and it scuppers any chance of them going with a 3 in midfield on Sunday. Would it be Korey Smith? We really should be looking to dominate the midfield with Ralls, Grujic and Paterson in there

Does NML come back in for Sunday? I'm not sure I'd trust Traore in that kind of game

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Who would come in for him? I'm not sure if they have another physical midfielder and it scuppers any chance of them going with a 3 in midfield on Sunday. Would it be Korey Smith? We really should be looking to dominate the midfield with Ralls, Grujic and Paterson in there

Does NML come back in for Sunday? I'm not sure I'd trust Traore in that kind of game
    Traore was picked to double up, wasn't he. I'd trust him, he'd do a job certainly but whether he'd offer enough I don't know. I'd play Wildschut. We should have the players to dominate their midfield, they'll have to play Smith or Brownhill in the middle and they don't have too much bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Traore was picked to double up, wasn't he. I'd trust him, he'd do a job certainly but whether he'd offer enough I don't know. I'd play Wildschut. We should have the players to dominate their midfield, they'll have to play Smith or Brownhill in the middle and they don't have too much bite.
    A 3 man midfield should dominate a 4-4-2 anyway but a 4-4-2 without a ball winner/hard man/whatever you want to call him would be folly from Bristol's point of view

Baker returns from suspension so they could move Magnusson into midfield.

Bryan is on 9 cards too. A booking midweek will see him miss out too.

For such a wonderful footballing team (yeah right) they don't half have a problem with discipline

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Brownhill went off injured on Sunday

[QUOTE=binman;4844323]Bryan is on 9 cards too. A booking midweek will see him miss out too.

For such a wonderful footballing team (yeah right) they don't half have a problem with discipline[/QUOTE

👍