+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Marlon Pack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Marlon Pack

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Who would come in for him? I'm not sure if they have another physical midfielder and it scuppers any chance of them going with a 3 in midfield on Sunday. Would it be Korey Smith? We really should be looking to dominate the midfield with Ralls, Grujic and Paterson in there

Does NML come back in for Sunday? I'm not sure I'd trust Traore in that kind of game
    Traore was picked to double up, wasn't he. I'd trust him, he'd do a job certainly but whether he'd offer enough I don't know. I'd play Wildschut. We should have the players to dominate their midfield, they'll have to play Smith or Brownhill in the middle and they don't have too much bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Traore was picked to double up, wasn't he. I'd trust him, he'd do a job certainly but whether he'd offer enough I don't know. I'd play Wildschut. We should have the players to dominate their midfield, they'll have to play Smith or Brownhill in the middle and they don't have too much bite.
    A 3 man midfield should dominate a 4-4-2 anyway but a 4-4-2 without a ball winner/hard man/whatever you want to call him would be folly from Bristol's point of view

Baker returns from suspension so they could move Magnusson into midfield.

Bryan is on 9 cards too. A booking midweek will see him miss out too.

For such a wonderful footballing team (yeah right) they don't half have a problem with discipline