+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Medicinal Cannabis Oil

Medicinal Cannabis Oil

Non football but I thought I'd post anyway.
    I saw an item on Sky regarding a little girl over there who has severe epilepsy. She gets arounds 30 seizures per day. As usual, politicians are dragging their feet.
    A mother here campaigned for 12 months to get this treatment for her daughter who suffers to the same degree.
    The people of Ireland really joined in with the campaign.
    After this level of support, the government finally gave the go ahead for this treatment.
    The girl has been seizure free ever since.
    Its not guaranteed it would work with the little girl there, but surely worth a try.

Re: Medicinal Cannabis Oil

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Non football but I thought I'd post anyway.
    I saw an item on Sky regarding a little girl over there who has severe epilepsy. She gets arounds 30 seizures per day. As usual, politicians are dragging their feet.
    A mother here campaigned for 12 months to get this treatment for her daughter who suffers to the same degree.
    The people of Ireland really joined in with the campaign.
    After this level of support, the government finally gave the go ahead for this treatment.
    The girl has been seizure free ever since.
    Its not guaranteed it would work with the little girl there, but surely worth a try.
    It's a plant we've used for thousands of years with medicinal befits that now when legalised drops crime rates and provides huge tax revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    It's a plant we've used for thousands of years with medicinal befits that now when legalised drops crime rates and provides huge tax revenue.
    It's a no brainer. Makes you wonder why it hasn't been legalised. More money for the powers that be to be made on the black market?

Cannabis leads to harder drugs

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Cannabis can lead to better drugs. If you're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Cannabis can lead to better drugs. If you're lucky.
    Was an uppers man myself never got on with cannabis.

Was an uppers man myself never got on with cannabis.
    I can't deal with it myself. Wish I could. Everyone else chills the **** out, I start tripping balls and freaking out.

Let's try and remember this is about a girl having 30 seizures a day.

Are there any petition?

This is a very simple aid, not costing a fortune to benefit a child’s life. No brainier for me

Wasn't the reason I moved on to harder stuff, I hated cannabis (I know your Post wasn't serious mind)

As for this, it's a no brainer really.

And in the US legalising cannabis has been a success hasn't it? Also it's seen as a better way of treating some things and is cutting down on a high addiction to pills containing opiates, which is a big problem over there from the little I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Are there any petition?

This is a very simple aid, not costing a fortune to benefit a child’s life. No brainier for me
    Can you share on social media? It was set up fairly recently.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitio...a-child-s-life

Make it legal tomorrow.
    Never touched it never will but it’s a bloody plant for Christ sake and imthe revenues in tax would be subtsbantial