+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wigan v Man City on tv

Re: Wigan v Man City on tv

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Sane was out for 10 days. It was reported that he'd be out for six weeks. So obviously the tackle wasn't as bad as everyone made out.
    Ah. That must make it a good tackle then!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Ah. That must make it a good tackle then!
    If that's what you think, sure. Go with that.

There's a lovely thread dedicated to the tackle.

Can't all these posts go in there ffs.

Surprised that Warnock didn’t buy Grigg rather than Bogle,he certainly scores big goals!

I tell you what Pepe has taught those silky players a thing or two of how to scream so loud the referee has to act no matter how 50/50 it is , then the ref's are given the Pepe verbals "my special players need special protection, against these awful rough and tough chaps ""
    He's a typical drama queen from the drama la liga, its a shame as the players he has at his disposal are pure class , and can win without pretence , the same goes for la liga , they do more tumbles than the British gymnastics team .

I'd love to see what Pepe would achieve penniless, managing Wigan

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Surprised that Warnock didn’t buy Grigg rather than Bogle,he certainly scores big goals!
    One plays the other was a sub.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Gotta love the cup. Hope they ban aguero for the rest of the season. Did you see him?
    Yeah. Also heard Shearer defending him

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Yeah. Also heard Shearer defending him
    Alan shearer , the man who kneed an opponent full in the face , he's the last man to talk about foul play

Can't believe the amount the pundits are licking Man City's arse

Well done Wigan

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Can't believe the amount the pundits are licking Man City's arse

Well done Wigan
    Did they mention man city had 10 men?

I'm just pleased they're not going to win all 4 competitions as I'm finding the love-in all a bit nauseating at the moment. I think Man City have got some amazing players but I hate the fact that clubs can just buy success now and the fans now seem to care more about what sums of money they're spending than watching the football ...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I'm just pleased they're not going to win all 4 competitions as I'm finding the love-in all a bit nauseating at the moment. I think Man City have got some amazing players but I hate the fact that clubs can just buy success now and the fans now seem to care more about what sums of money they're spending than watching the football ...

Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Gotta love the cup. Hope they ban aguero for the rest of the season. Did you see him?
    Please, noooo! He's in my fantasy team and I need him to potentially help me win about £250!

Great to see the magic of the cup still exists. I only caught the last 20 minutes so I haven't seen Delph's dismissal. Worthy of a red?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Please, noooo! He's in my fantasy team and I need him to potentially help me win about £250!

Great to see the magic of the cup still exists. I only caught the last 20 minutes so I haven't seen Delph's dismissal. Worthy of a red?
    Over the ball, reckless, real potential leg-breaker, definite red

Only reason its controversial is because it was committed by one of Pep's angels, and not by one of the nasty lower league thugs

Only saw the pundits' expert analysis and one of them said, I quote, "it was a yellow".
    Now I wouldn't say it was as strong as Bennett's on Sane but it was definitely high and over the ball.
    Again we see a lot of double standards depending on the agenda that suits.

The ref will probably get a roasting from Guardiola in the media and a ban from officiating at MC games for the forseeable à la Fergie.
    Can't bear to watch these feckwits analysing and passing judgement on all and sundry.

Oh dear!

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Oh dear!
    Cheers for the vid. Can't see it too clearly but I can see how that could be deemed a red. Pep's reaction leaves a lot to be desired and he and his side aren't getting much sympathy from me (except for the 3 Man City players in my fantasy team of course...).

Defo a red

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Over the ball, reckless, real potential leg-breaker, definite red

Only reason its controversial is because it was committed by one of Pep's angels, and not by one of the nasty lower league thugs
    Things never change actually. Arrogance always goes with the "top" teams - remember Leeds under Revie and Man Utd under Ferguson!

''Congratulations for Wigan for the qualification, they had one shot on target''.

Sarcastic too. What a classy guy.

Even pep has said it was a red card

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Had to be a defender surely.
    I thought #33 was outstanding in defence
    One of the Wigan fans kissed him on the lips at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Leave poor old Wolves alone

Cheers for the vid. Can't see it too clearly but I can see how that could be deemed a red. Pep's reaction leaves a lot to be desired and he and his side aren't getting much sympathy from me (except for the 3 Man City players in my fantasy team of course...).
    After that it got worse the player looking on in that picture shoves Cook badly .

One of the most obvious red cards I have seen this season & shearer etc saying they can't understand it. If the shoe were on the other foot and this was some journeyman from wigan? Hmmmm

"You have to protect the artists" - Pep Guardiola

hahahahahahaha

Little old wigan

If Arsenal beat them Sunday as well...