+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 'Pep'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 'Pep'

Did he spend loads at Barca? People say he inherited an easy job but they weren’t that special for a few years before he was in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Did he spend loads at Barca? People say he inherited an easy job but they weren’t that special for a few years before he was in charge.
    One of the first things he done when made manager of barca was to say ronaldinhio has to go bearing in mind he was considered one of if not the best player in the world

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    One of the first things he done when made manager of barca was to say ronaldinhio has to go bearing in mind he was considered one of if not the best player in the world
    he was the best player for youtube highlights at the time, but performing ofr a whole game was becoming a rarity

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    he was the best player for youtube highlights at the time, but performing ofr a whole game was becoming a rarity
    He was out in nightclubs most of the time. But I don't think many managers never mind your first shot at a big club would make the first decision of getting rid of him he'd won the ball on dor 2 years before I think

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    He was out in nightclubs most of the time. But I don't think many managers never mind your first shot at a big club would make the first decision of getting rid of him he'd won the ball on dor 2 years before I think
    yeah you're right there