+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A question of morals regarding these child abusers

A question of morals regarding these child abusers

Both very sick , dangerous and evil men

I would lock them up for life and feed them on bread and water

But some people seem to think they should have boiling water thrown in their faces ?

But by whom ?

Colin the armed robber ? The same Colin who is serving a fifteen year stretch for holding up a bank with a sawn off shotgun, which severely traumatised a young girl behind the counter , leading to a severe depression , eventually leading to her suicide ?

I think colin is in no position to hand out vigilante justice , it should be left to the state , cold cell, no TV or radio , bread and water

Re: A question of morals regarding these child abusers

If youre on about Jon Venables he should be tortured to a slow and painful death.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If youre on about Jon Venables he should be tortured to a slow and painful death.
    All sex offenders

By the state ? Or by a bloke who has driven a young girl to suicide

I get your point i just don't subscribe to celebrating another scum bag from a more 'noble' crime dishing out the justice.

Happy for Colin to step up considering the cold cell on bread and water isn't happening.

Ideally there would be a incinerator they could be taken to, failing that castration by a rusty bread knife would be something.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1927 View Post
    I get your point i just don't subscribe to celebrating another scum bag from a more 'noble' crime dishing out the justice.
    That's the way I tend to view it

I thought it was nice to see the other inmates are warming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Happy for Colin to step up considering the cold cell on bread and water isn't happening.

Ideally there would be a incinerator they could be taken to, failing that castration by a rusty bread knife would be something.
    How do you think the family of the girl effectively driven to her death by Colin will react when the sun and daily mail name him as some kind of hero ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

as you said, the bread and water isnt happening and isnt going to any day soon, afterall that sex attacker has rights

So Now the option is :

Lock them up for life and they have a fairly decent Life, Warm, TV, games console, decent enough food ( and more regrettably and better life than a sqaudie living on the street )

Or

Throw burning water in their faces

Colin starts to look like a ok option

I've always found it a little strange when people say things like "wait until other prisoners get their hands on them." As if these criminals should have power at all.

What if a bank robber should be attacked by shoplifters?

Abusers and murderers are the very worst, leaving it to prisoners is wrong. Besides, wouldn't they get compensation?

I think any sex offender should have both hands and their cock and balls cut off

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    All sex offenders

By the state ? Or by a bloke who has driven a young girl to suicide
    Or by an offender who isn’t in prison because some hyperthetical young bank clerk committed suicide as a result of him robbing a bank in a made up scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I think any sex offender should have both hands and their cock and balls cut off
    Ever heard of a miscarriage of justice?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-wrongly-conv/

So this man would as you so eloquently put it have had his “both hands and their cock and balls cut off” as well as incorrectly serving three years in prison for a crime he didn’t commit. A great idea NOT

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

So this man would as you so eloquently put it have had his “both hands and their cock and balls cut off” as well as incorrectly serving three years in prison for a crime he didn’t commit. A great idea NOT
    Oh and this in the news only recently.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8180881.html

I think you can grasp what I'm saying

I think you can grasp what I'm saying
    Enlighten me!

Oh and this in the news only recently.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8180881.html
    There’s a clear difference between these cases and ones like Huntley and Venables and you know it.

It’s apologists like you mean these monsters live on easy street in prison.

There’s a clear difference between these cases and ones like Huntley and Venables and you know it.

It’s apologists like you mean these monsters live on easy street in prison.
    I’m not an apologist you nutter, I just can’t stand all this vigilante bullshit.

I’m not an apologist you nutter, I just can’t stand all this vigilante bullshit.
    Give me vigilantes when over peado scum any day.

Free Tony Martin

Enlighten me!
    I'm talking about the real sick bastards I'm not going in to depth about people who have wrongly been convicted. How much money have we paid to make sure veneables stays hidden the **** doesn't deserve the privilege of breathing air

I'm talking about the real sick bastards I'm not going in to depth about people who have wrongly been convicted. How much money have we paid to make sure veneables stays hidden the **** doesn't deserve the privilege of breathing air
    You need to move to the good old US of A then. Perhaps you could apply for a job as an executioner.

Lock them up forever, keep them away from the public. I don't care if they have a TV or what they eat, or whether i'd like them castrated, tortured etc. I wouldn't feel a sense of satisfaction in inflicting barbaric actions against these people, i'd have to be warped to think like that.

You need to move to the good old US of A then. Perhaps you could apply for a job as an executioner.
    I would gladly chop bennell in to a million pieces while the sick **** is still alive

Yup, the death penalty really works as a deterrent in the good old U S of A, and their Authoritarian sentencing-The prisons are positively brimming.

I would gladly chop bennell in to a million pieces while the sick **** is still alive
    That's a lot of work-not very efficient-two pieces would do the trick.