+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A question of morals regarding these child abusers

Re: A question of morals regarding these child abusers

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That's a lot of work-not very efficient-two pieces would do the trick.
    He wouldn't suffer enough then.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    You need to move to the good old US of A then. Perhaps you could apply for a job as an executioner.
    I would gladly execute Venebles, Thompson, Huntley and Sutcliffe tomorrow morning, one after the other, then go for a few pints and sleep like a baby. Where can I apply?

I’m not an apologist you nutter, I just can’t stand all this vigilante bullshit.
    Agreed. Just lowering ourselves to the same level as the evil scum. However make them work in prison and do something to benefit the taxpayer. Life should also mean life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Agreed. Just lowering ourselves to the same level as the evil scum. However make them work in prison and do something to benefit the taxpayer. Life should also mean life.
    See. There in lies the problem. If prison meant 23hrs in a cell or working on a chain gang,with no comforts and just an hrs exercise a day, nobody would really want capital punishment. But there’s more chance of seeing the Queens fanny than that happening, so when we see the likes of Venebles, Sutcliffe etc, and their cushy home comforts, it kinda gets people irate. I’m sure you get the drift!

No you wouldn’t, stop being silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Look mate, get with the programme, unless you want them smeared with honey, tied down and eaten by rats-slowly (is that possible?) or cut up into a trillion pieces, or stabbed with a rusty bread knife, in the eyes...........then you're part of the problem-basically, it's your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Look mate, get with the programme, unless you want them smeared with honey, tied down and eaten by rats-slowly (is that possible?) or cut up into a trillion pieces, or stabbed with a rusty bread knife, in the eyes...........then you're part of the problem-basically, it's your fault.
    I'm just sick of these sick bastards that don't get the punishment they deserve look at venables how the **** can this man roam free

No you wouldn’t, stop being silly.
    I’m a working tax payer in the UK, so I’m entitled to an opinion on how it’s run. I would execute those 4 basta*ds this morning after my coffee. You’d probably write them strongly worded letters.
    The Justice system here stinks.

And of course, all of these people advocating the death penalty would have no qualms at all if an innocent member of their family was wrongly convicted and put to death - accidents will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And of course, all of these people advocating the death penalty would have no qualms at all if an innocent member of their family was wrongly convicted and put to death - accidents will happen.
    Another one completely missing the point.
    Nobody would advocate the death penalty if the scum of the earth were locked away for the rest of their life, in squalid conditions, with absolutely no perks, and made to work for their keep till they dropped down dead.
    Is that really too difficult to grasp?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Nobody would advocate the death penalty if the scum of the earth were locked away for the rest of their life, in squalid conditions, with absolutely no perks, and made to work for their keep till they dropped down dead.
    I beg to differ , there is ample evidence that there is a substantial wedge of the population who would want the death penalty brought back irrespective of whether or not the punishment fitted the crime , there really are some bloodthirsty individuals out there who appear to be of psychopathic tendency when it comes to the justice system

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I beg to differ , there is ample evidence that there is a substantial wedge of the population who would want the death penalty brought back irrespective of whether or not the punishment fitted the crime , there really are some bloodthirsty individuals out there who appear to be of psychopathic tendency when it comes to the justice system
    If that “substantial wedge” was enough to sway it in a vote, then in a democratic society, they would be entitled to ask for one. I believe, that if sentences for these killlers were as I set out above, the “substantial wedge” would be small.

If that “substantial wedge” was enough to sway it in a vote, then in a democratic society, they would be entitled to ask for one. I believe, that if sentences for these killlers were as I set out above, the “substantial wedge” would be small.
    That's fair enough

Right, so the person who was saying "I would gladly execute Venebles, Thompson, Huntley and Sutcliffe tomorrow morning, one after the other, then go for a few pints and sleep like a baby. Where can I apply?" at a quarter to nine last night has had a sleep on it and, I think, decided that the death penalty is not really necessary - it's no wonder I was "completely missing the point" and finding things "too difficult to grasp"!

Right, so the person who was saying "I would gladly execute Venebles, Thompson, Huntley and Sutcliffe tomorrow morning, one after the other, then go for a few pints and sleep like a baby. Where can I apply?" at a quarter to nine last night has had a sleep on it and, I think, decided that the death penalty is not really necessary - it's no wonder I was "completely missing the point" and finding things "too difficult to grasp"!
    Your wriggling out of this one Bob. Right now, as things stand, I would have no qualms about pressing a button to end the lives of the 4 I have mentioned. They are all as guilty as sin, there are no questions of doubt about that, and yes I would sleep tonight without a problem.
    As I have explained above, if the sentences were as I’ve described for these scum, then I would no longer be advocating the death penalty.. As it is though, they are all living in relative comfort, compared to some of our pensioners. I’ve lost my mum and other loved ones at an early age, and countless numbers of good people I know have passed on too early. Add that to the innocent victims of those 4, and i’d press the button as soon as I could.

I can't help it but i think that all sex offenders should be whipped with a length of barbed wire and then executed. But they would have to be proven 100% of having comitted the crime first.

As will high risk offenders who go on to commit further serious offences on release.

The sentences given out are often a sick joke, perhaps if these were more severe far more people wouldn't feel that capital punishment was a viable option.

But then you have a prison system crumbling as it is. Maybe we can build a flat, featureless Island somewhere for them all to go to.

If you thinks you could murder 4 people in cold blood without batting an eyelid then I suggest you get help.

I remember it being celebrated when some young sex offender had his stomach slit and his guts pulled out. The guy who did it had beaten an old woman with a baseball bat, who is he to take the moral high ground?

I do think we hand out sentences that are too lenient but at the same time I’m not one for supporting some scum bag for killing another scum bag.

The death penalty discussion always goes the same way and no one ever changes their view so what’s the point of discussing it.

If you thinks you could murder 4 people in cold blood without batting an eyelid then I suggest you get help.
    It’s not 4 Random people though is it?
    It’s 4 of the sickest individuals around.
    I could, and would do it. And I don’t need any kind of help thank you.
    People like you give too much thought to the killers, and not enough to the innocent victims who will never see the light of another day.

It’s not 4 Random people though is it?
    It’s 4 of the sickest individuals around.
    I could, and would do it. And I don’t need any kind of help thank you.
    People like you give too much thought to the killers, and not enough to the innocent victims who will never see the light of another day.
    Where has anyone said they care about the killers at all. That straw man gets dragged out every time.

If you execute people for murders and sex offences you will eventually end up killing an innocent person.

That is a line i don't think we should cross but you might feel differently.

Murder? People?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Where has anyone said they care about the killers at all. That straw man gets dragged out every time.

If you execute people for murders and sex offences you will eventually end up killing an innocent person.

That is a line i don't think we should cross but you might feel differently.
    Have you read the whole thread?

Have you read the whole thread?
    Yeah I think so, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Yeah I think so, why?
    I’ve said in other posts in this thread, that if the sentences for these freaks were more severe, then less people, myself included, would not be keen on advocating execution.
    The cosy lifestyle behind bars that these killers get, irks a lot of people.