+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea City ~ Liberty Stadium expansion plans...

Swansea City ~ Liberty Stadium expansion plans...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43131905
    Swansea City will be "careful" in their expansion of the Liberty Stadium, chief operating officer Chris Pearlman says.

The Swans took control of the ground from Swansea council last week, which means they can sell naming rights and grow the 21,000 capacity in "phases".

Re: Swansea City ~ Liberty Stadium expansion plans...

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43131905
    Swansea City will be "careful" in their expansion of the Liberty Stadium, chief operating officer Chris Pearlman says.

The Swans took control of the ground from Swansea council last week, which means they can sell naming rights and grow the 21,000 capacity in "phases".
    Yankee investors ooops investment fund now have what they wanted all along... players? Nah, sod that...

My god that’s one of the most boring football articles I’ve ever read. Bloody careful . This is football mun, not crochet for beginners.

Boring, Boring swansea!
    Boring, Boring swansea!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Yankee investors ooops investment fund now have what they wanted all along... players? Nah, sod that...
    Modern football stinks , the premier league sides are soaking with money from the TV rights yet all these Americans can think of is building more seats to squeeze in more money into their fat wallets

Income streams , revenue , blah blah blah , it's all bollocks and they are all at it

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Modern football stinks , the premier league sides are soaking with money from the TV rights yet all these Americans can think of is building more seats to squeeze in more money into their fat wallets

Income streams , revenue , blah blah blah , it's all bollocks and they are all at it
    Agree with more of that than I'd disagree with tbh but yu're missing the fundamental point which is to laugh at the Jacks.

I cannot believe how long they have been in the premier league without expanding.
    We are the laughing stock on that front. Relegation along with a stadium expansion.