+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Welsh Government

Welsh Government

Re: Welsh Government

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    So three former heavily industrialised areas over in that there place England have higher out of work figures than us ?

That's not really headline news is it ?

I mean to a daily mail reader like yourself it might be but we all know your silly little agenda

For the record the sooner carwyn goes and is replaced by Vaughan gethin the better

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Now now - you cant come on here saying things like that - the Labour wank rags will on in a moment to put you right...
    Yawn.

You ever going to answer the question in the other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Even quicker than normal tonight , Sludge is on duty tonight it seems. This is where he will call you a posh toff c unt, tory scum etc.
    It certainly beats Eric - he'll say he wanted to f uck your Dad on Grindr but cock size is an issue.

And to show us how 'down with the kids' he is Sludge wants Carwyn Jones replaced by Vaughan Gethin - a fecking hopeless politician in charge of Health to replace another politician in charge of the country.

That's all from me, I'm listening to the game , whilst pretending to work.
    All you gotta to is lay there taking a rogering right? Easy money and I don't blame you.

I am glad I don't live in Wales since according to this forum it is awful, Nick, why don't you just come and move to England - There's absolutely no weirdo's in politics, no waiting lists in hopsitals, no unemployment, wages go up minimum of 15% a year and absolutely no air pollution.

It's feckin great here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I am glad I don't live in Wales since according to this forum it is awful, Nick, why don't you just come and move to England - There's absolutely no weirdo's in politics, no waiting lists in hopsitals, no unemployment, wages go up minimum of 15% a year and absolutely no air pollution.

It's feckin great here.
    Just another good day at the office for Carwyn and the boyo’s.

Do you think its worth posting these worries or concerns as they will always be elected so we need to move on ,its not just about one man

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Yawn.

You ever going to answer the question in the other thread?
    Feedy answers questions with more questions.