+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Stormzy and Dua Lipa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done Stormzy and Dua Lipa

UK youth culture is doing everything possible to be a pound shop america now.

Angry RnB all over our radio stations

Then you've got namby pamby nothingness filling in the rest.

Youth culture died in early 2000's and 90's I think, before youtube & social media tooks it hold.

Now you've Lil Pump making millions from this trash. God help the youth of today if they're watching this in their early teens. Currently on just the 550 million views.

I wondered when I was a teenager how it was possible the youth of the future could be any more stupid than my own MTV generation. Turns out it was pretty easy. All face tattoos and "Xans".

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post
    Now you've Lil Pump making millions from this trash. God help the youth of today if they're watching this in their early teens. Currently on just the 550 million views.
    The record labels must be paying Russian server farms to bump the shit out of these videos

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post
    UK youth culture is doing everything possible to be a pound shop america now.

Angry RnB all over our radio stations

Then you've got namby pamby nothingness filling in the rest.

Youth culture died in early 2000's and 90's I think, before youtube & social media tooks it hold.

I wondered when I was a teenager how it was possible the youth of the future could be any more stupid than my own MTV generation. Turns out it was pretty easy. All face tattoos and "Xans".
    That is a minority of the rap scene but yeah it is pretty popular tho. Listen to artists like Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, instead of these 'Soundcloud rappers'.

Not bashing those who got famous via Soundcloud, many good rappers such as Denzel Curry are included in that category