+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The answer to gun crime in America?

Re: The answer to gun crime in America?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Therefore ... I will stick to posting factual information and refrain from any guesswork
    It’s a pity you didn’t refrain from guesswork when you were sharing shoddy links with the not so subtle innuendo that Sandyhook was a false flag.

Call me cynical but you’re all over this since you’ve found a link to Hilary Clinton in a picture with that Sherriff.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It wasn't an event it was a massacre. Again what is the point you are trying to make. It now sounds like you are alluding that all the things you have posted point to some collusion to allow the massacre to take place as it was a price worth paying for some "democrats" to further their gun control agenda. Looks like at least you have moved on from posting allusions that Sandy Hook did not happen but perhaps some of those websites you trawl are a bit too intoxicating for impressionable minds.
    All I have done is post interviews from some reputable news channels, while you on the other hand seem to have a very fertile imagination!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s a pity you didn’t refrain from guesswork when you were sharing shoddy links with the not so subtle innuendo that Sandyhook was a false flag.

Call me cynical but you’re all over this since you’ve found a link to Hilary Clinton in a picture with that Sherriff.
    Just stick to the facts, no need to go on a merry-go-round in order to move the topic in a different direction

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    All I have done is post interviews from some reputable news channels, while you on the other hand seem to have a very fertile imagination!
    If it is any help here is someone who has brought your thoughts together for you!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/loomer...llary-clinton/

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If it is any help here is someone who has brought your thoughts together for you!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/loomer...llary-clinton/
    You've uncovered another witness?

The Don has really (really, really) upset his most ardent supporters today with his gun control remarks.

Trump in Bipartisan Meeting: "Take the Guns First, Go Through Due Process Second". https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-sa...-right-or-not/