+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The answer to gun crime in America?

Re: The answer to gun crime in America?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't know what to make of it, there are lots of things going on and it all seems to be very political. Hopefully we will get to the truth one day.
    You must have been trying to suggest something when you posted a picture of the sheriff with Hillary. What was it?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You must have been trying to suggest something when you posted a picture of the sheriff with Hillary. What was it?
    You can find photos of him with all the top Dems, he is a very political sheriff, maybe he was being lined up for a senior position with Hillary before her election wheels fell off?

A Code Red drill was taking place the same day?

You can find photos of him with all the top Dems, he is a very political sheriff, maybe he was being lined up for a senior position with Hillary before her election wheels fell off?
    Apologies, but I'm not sure what your point is. How is this related to the shooting?

Apologies, but I'm not sure what your point is. How is this related to the shooting?
    You asked about his photo with Hillary.

You asked about the photo with Hillary.
    I asked why you posted it.

I asked why you posted it.
    To put a face to the name since the sheriff has been in the news every day non-stop.

To put a face to the name since the sheriff has been in the news every day non-stop.
    Looks like Cyril has hit the nail on the head once again. Innuendo with no balls as usual from WB.

"Your position on Trump is crystal clear, I am less clear what your standpoint is here. There has not been any commentary from you on this video or the other images you have posted on the gunman wearing body armour and the Sherriff with Hillary Clinton.

You can deduce from this that you are supportive of the position of the swamp-swilling lobby group that is the NRA but if you want to clarify rather than post extracts from the global media magnate Rupert Murdoch's Fox News then that might be more interesting and illuminating."

Looks like Cyril has hit the nail on the head once again. Innuendo with no balls as usual from WB.

"Your position on Trump is crystal clear, I am less clear what your standpoint is here. There has not been any commentary from you on this video or the other images you have posted on the gunman wearing body armour and the Sherriff with Hillary Clinton.

You can deduce from this that you are supportive of the position of the swamp-swilling lobby group that is the NRA but if you want to clarify rather than post extracts from the global media magnate Rupert Murdoch's Fox News then that might be more interesting and illuminating."
    What are you on about? Two teachers said the shooter was wearing a mask/SWAT gear, and there was a Code Red drill going on at the same time, yet you keep focussing on trivial things. Why don't you look into the factual stuff instead of trying to manufacture something out of nothing?

What are you on about? Two teachers said the shooter was wearing a mask/SWAT gear, and there was a Code Red drill going on at the same time, yet you keep focussing on the trivial things. Why don't you look into the factual stuff instead of trying to manufacture something out of nothing?
    Are you saying that a photo of a sheriff who wasn't there with Hillary Clinton is trivial?

Are you saying that a photo of a sheriff who wasn't there with Hillary Clinton is trivial?
    He's the person in charge of the policing or do you think he is not accountable?

Broward Sheriff Under Scrutiny For Handling Of Parkland Shooting

Broward Sheriff Scott Israel is under scrutiny for how his office handled complaints it received about Cruz in the years before the shooting, as well as reports that deputies failed to act during the shooting itself.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...kland-shooting

He's the person in charge of the policing or do you think he is not accountable?

So it's not trivial?

Make your mind up! Can we talk about it or not?

So it's not trivial?

Make your mind up! Can we talk about it or not?
    You obsessing over a photo while totally ignoring the interviews by ABC and AP is very odd. I'm just posting what is in the news, but you seem to trying to construct an alternate narrative that doesn't include any eye-witness testimony.

You obsessing over a photo while totally ignoring the interviews by ABC and AP is very odd. I'm just posting what is in the news, but you seem to trying to construct an alternate narrative that doesn't include eye-witness testimony..
    Barking mad.

I'm asking you about something you posted before I ask you about something else you've posted. How is that constructing an alternative narrative?!

What alternative narrative do you think I'm constructing? Or will you get even more upset that I'm engaging you regarding your own posts?

Barking mad.

I'm asking you about something you posted before I ask you about something else you've posted. How is that constructing an alternative narrative?!

What alternative narrative do you think I'm constructing? Or will you get even more upset that I'm engaging you regarding your own posts?
    The photo is a small but relevant part of the story. The sheriff is not a nobody, he is connected to every top democratic politician, the same people who are politicizing the shooting. You seem to think it's ok to link Trump to the NRA, yet you don't think the sheriff's political affiliations have any significance. Like I said above, this whole event has been heavily politicized. I'm not taking any sides, just observing events taking place on both sides of the political divide.

You obsessing over a photo while totally ignoring the interviews by ABC and AP is very odd. I'm just posting what is in the news, but you seem to trying to construct an alternate narrative that doesn't include any eye-witness testimony.
    I was just trying to understand why this is important to you as I don't know what point you are trying to prove. If I start the answer can you finish it?

An unstable man dressed in combat gear armed with a legally owned assualt rifle shot and killed 17 people in a Florida school. This was despite warnings about his mental state to government agencies and the failings of first responders of a police force with a sherriff previously photographed with Hillary Clinton and other Democrats. Therefore.......

The photo is a small but relevant part of the story. The sheriff is not a nobody, he is connected to every top democratic politician, the same people who are politicizing the shooting. You seem to think it's ok to link Trump to the NRA, yet you don't think the sheriff's political affiliations have any significance.
    The sheriff is a democrat, it seems. I am interested in how significant his political affiliations are to this as he wasn't even there when the shooting happened. You're a clever lad who reads all kind of stuff so I am hoping you could tell me. Did he tell his subordinates to let school shootings happen?

Trump is linked to the NRA because they gave him tens of millions of dollars during his election campaign. Oh yeah, that link.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I was just trying to understand why this is important to you as I don't know what point you are trying to prove. If I start the answer can you finish it?

An unstable man dressed in combat gear armed with a legally owned assualt rifle shot and killed 17 people in a Florida school. This was despite warnings about his mental state to government agencies and the failings of first responders of a police force with a sherriff previously photographed with Hillary Clinton and other Democrats. Therefore.......
    Therefore ... I will stick to posting factual information and refrain from any guesswork

Therefore ... I will stick to posting factual information and refrain from any guesswork
    Unfortunately it would appear that Lardy is right and you are only comfortable posting clickbait for conspiracists rather than reasoned argument.

Broward Sheriff Scott Israel is under scrutiny for how his office handled complaints it received about Cruz in the years before the shooting, as well as reports that deputies failed to act during the shooting itself.

Clearly he did a shit job. He's accountable.

What significance is being a democrat to this?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Unfortunately it would appear that Lardy is right and you are only comfortable posting clickbait for conspiracists rather than reasoned argument.
    How are the interviews with the two teachers who were eye-witnesses a conspiracy? They were conducted by ABC and AP who are playing on your team. Given all the politicizing, they are probably the most factual things I have seen regarding this event. Everything else has just been constant argument and counter-argument.

How are the interviews with the two teachers who were eye-witnesses a conspiracy? They were conducted by ABC and AP who are playing on your team. Given all the politicizing, they are probably the most factual things I have seen regarding this event. Everything else has just been constant argument and counter-argument.
    Eye witness testimony is treated as being quite unreliable in these kinds of situations because the adrenaline hit and subsequent comedown makes the memories unreliable. Different people 'remember' different things.

Code Red drill: this local paper says the teachers were informed earlier that day there would be a Code Red drill but not which date. There's no point doing a drill if you tell everyone exactly when it's going to happen.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...200190199.html

Eye witness testimony is treated as being quite unreliable in these kinds of situations because the adrenaline hit and subsequent comedown makes the memories unreliable. Different people 'remember' different things.

Code Red drill: this local paper says the teachers were informed earlier that day there would be a Code Red drill but not which date. There's no point doing a drill if you tell everyone exactly when it's going to happen.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...200190199.html
    So two separate teachers imagined the shooter wearing a mask?

It wasn't an event it was a massacre. Again what is the point you are trying to make. It now sounds like you are alluding that all the things you have posted point to some collusion to allow the massacre to take place as it was a price worth paying for some "democrats" to further their gun control agenda. Looks like at least you have moved on from posting allusions that Sandy Hook did not happen but perhaps some of those websites you trawl are a bit too intoxicating for impressionable minds.

So two separate teachers imagined the shooter wearing a mask?
    It's possible.

How many eye witnesses didn't report seeing a mask? That should be an inquisitive fellow's next investigation.