+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why

Why

Has Crusty been banned?

Was out in Cardiff last night to see Paul Weller but I’ve somehow been given the blame for Crusty being banned

Re: Why

No idea.

I suggested his "grujic sub" thread at half time could have just been a comment in the Match day thread, logged off and came back to seeing was gone. No idea what went on.

Funny though how others are the problem but they never get banned.. how many bans in the last few weeks?

Are people really that bad on here at the moment? Seems pretty calm since the other board was set up.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Has Crusty been banned?

Was out in Cardiff last night to see Paul Weller but I’ve somehow been given the blame for Crusty being banned
    Not sure why he’s been banned this time. He came on the other board snivelling and playing the victim so I had a look on here.

Saw his little fishing expedition with you on Tuesday night and thought it was from last night so brought that up with him.

Apologies for dragging you into it - looks like you weren’t involved - for once

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are people really that bad on here at the moment? Seems pretty calm since the other board was set up.
    Apart from the odd comment on a thread 5hat might lead to a mini spat, I don't think so. Threads generally stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Not sure why he’s been banned this time. He came on the other board snivelling and playing the victim so I had a look on here.

Saw his little fishing expedition with you on Tuesday night and thought it was from last night so brought that up with him.

Apologies for dragging you into it - looks like you weren’t involved -
    FTFY

Has Crusty been banned?

I think he tried to start a few threads about the game last night, rather than contribute to the match thread. Guessing he was trying to play a few games? He has previous.

He knows what he’s doing, he absolutely craves any attention and always has.

He seemed to be making a concerted effort to start an argument with me last week. It was sad seeing a once pathetic WUM flailing desperately for an online argument. I guess he's the problem of the other board now - lovely stuff.

Now back to the football!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He knows what he’s doing, he absolutely craves any attention and always has.
    True, but it seems he has to make more of an effort for the attention these days. Like some of those old birds you see in town on an international Saturday. Too much mascara and Gin Croesy!

The guy is an embarrassment and if he gone I hope it's for good.
    I've always tried to be civil with him and stay away from the bollocks but his little girl attitude is pathetic.
    I can never understand for the life of me why people would sign up to a forum to be a WUM but I suppose at least they are getting their own weird satisfaction but I get the impression that Nick was never on a wind up but he just a disturbed individual.

The only thing i saw from him last night was a post when Kenny scored, just starting a new thread instead of contributing to the match thread.
    Obviously wanting someone to tell him to post in the match thread so he could start his sorry if it offends bollocks.
    Waste of DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    The guy is an embarrassment and if he gone I hope it's for good.
    I've always tried to be civil with him and stay away from the bollocks but his little girl attitude is pathetic.
    I can never understand for the life of me why people would sign up to a forum to be a WUM but I suppose at least they are getting their own weird satisfaction but I get the impression that Nick was never on a wind up but he just a disturbed individual.
    A wind up merchant (a good one at least) wouldn't get offended like he constantly did.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    The only thing i saw from him last night was a post when Kenny scored, just starting a new thread instead of contributing to the match thread.
    Obviously wanting someone to tell him to post in the match thread so he could start his sorry if it offends bollocks.
    Waste of DNA.
    There was also a comment about the Derby score, where Macadder and me, amongst others, were providing score updates. Just pointless so ignored it, for the reasons already given.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Waste of DNA.
    And a "grujic off Madine on" thread.

Also going on about free speech shows just how thick he actually is too:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    There was also a comment about the Derby score, where Macadder and me, amongst others, were providing score updates. Just pointless so ignored it, for the reasons already given.
    The board at the time was ticking over nicely between the matchday thread and latest scores thread, twas both light hearted and quite exciting. Then a new thread got started by Nick about a substitution made at h/t, quite rightly pulled up in a civil manner by Dembe (I think it was) which Nick replied to in his usual argumentative way, then the thread got removed.

Another one popped up from Nick about Zohore and was also quickly removed before anyone could reply.

It was then I decided to be a bit mischievous and post "on behalf if Nick", the content of his posts and Mike then announced he had giving Nick a "straight red".

I have noticed a pattern with Nick starting threads previously posted, with exactly the same message, but with different thread title.
    I ignore most of the time but picked him up on one last week I think it was. He started the 'why me' stuff and it just got quite pathetic.

Nick is not alone in derailing threads but this was blatant attention seeking.
    Sometimes a thread might take another course for the better, lead to other debates for example, but Nick always seems to turn it round and make it about him.
    I usually steer clear of these, as do many others, as it just becomes schoolyard name calling.

He's akin to a person interrupting a conversation and moving the focus to their own theme.
    This could be because that person feels left out or maybe they are just self obsessed. Insecure?
    Control freaks in most peoples' minds,* "leaders" in their own.

I'm quite looking forward to Nick's "release" with a couple of games left, especially on match days. Hopefully, for his sake, we will already have secured promotion and warm to him, whatever he posts.

Nick being Mark Harris then basically. The forum is a far better place without him.

Prior to his recent return, when he was away, this board was ticking along very nicely with football chat, and very little in the way of childish spats.

I know I’m guilty of getting involved with him, it’s hard not to on times, but I hope Mike makes it permanent and not just a 3 month ban.

I think the term is cockwomble

Nick being Mark Harris then basically. The forum is a far better place without him.

Prior to his recent return, when he was away, this board was ticking along very nicely with football chat, and very little in the way of childish spats.

I know I’m guilty of getting involved with him, it’s hard not to on times, but I hope Mike makes it permanent and not just a 3 month ban.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Apologies for dragging you into it - looks like you weren’t involved - for once
    I’m just misunderstood 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I agree.
    Love you too Jimbo 😘

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    He was right on one thing when he called this place "the momentum message board"
    You know when you finding croesy funny (with not at...) its time to the pull the cable out the back of the machine and have a period of self-reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You know when you finding croesy funny (with not at...) its time to the pull the cable out the back of the machine and have a period of self-reflection.
    Time to get the rope out I’d say.

Blog Entries

I’m just misunderstood 
    Ain't we all.