+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why

Re: Why

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Ain't we all.
    Some more than others surely. I’ve tried my best to post sensibly but my reputation goes before me and everyone still thinks I’m a Kunt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Some more than others surely. I’ve tried my best to post sensibly but my reputation goes before me and everyone still thinks I’m a Kunt

I've never thought that tbh, you say what you think, sadly people don't seem to like that these days.

I've never thought that tbh, you say what you think, sadly people don't seem to like that these days.
    Fanks

Getting all sloppy I feel now is a good time for apologising to you for saying you ruined this board. Was just looking for bites, usually off SteveR as he’s always a chomper but I actually think youre sound

Blog Entries

Fanks

Getting all sloppy I feel now is a good time for apologising to you for saying you ruined this board. Was just looking for bites, usually off SteveR as he’s always a chomper but I actually think youre sound
    Aww thanks, apology accepted now can we get back to you calling me bingo wings? I can't handle it when you're nice.

Aww thanks, apology accepted now can we get back to you calling me bingo wings? I can't handle it when you're nice.
    Ok Bingo Wings
    Although I gather you’ve lost weight? Lost 11 pounds in a month myself. Another 24 to go!!!

Blog Entries

Ok Bingo Wings
    Although I gather you’ve lost weight? Lost 11 pounds in a month myself. Another 24 to go!!!
    That's great, you will soon have the rest off

I'm 4lb away from 7 stone off now, it's quite weird actually, I still think of myself as that fat person but I'm getting used to it.

That's great, you will soon have the rest off

I'm 4lb away from 7 stone off now, it's quite weird actually, I still think of myself as that fat person but I'm getting used to it.
    Well done.

I ordered a cooked breakfast earlier cos I was hungover and couldn’t finish it. That’s not like me. I have drunk 5 pints this afternoon though

Back to the gym tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Well done.

I ordered a cooked breakfast earlier cos I was hungover and couldn’t finish it. That’s not like me. I have drunk 5 pints this afternoon though

Back to the gym tomorrow.
    I imagine it's hard if you drink regularly not to have a pint or 5 when you go out, it always leads to food though that's the trouble.

'Tomorrow' is how I got so fat btw

I imagine it's hard if you drink regularly not to have a pint or 5 when you go out, it always leads to food though that's the trouble.

'Tomorrow' is how I got so fat btw
    Same here tbh. Always next Monday.
    Had my blow out yesterday and today. Got to get back into it tomorrow otherwise a 2 day sesh will turn into 2 months

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Also going on about free speech shows just how thick he actually is too:

we aren't in america, not relevant

Of course it’s relevant just replace first amendment with freedom of speech. Nick’s free speech isn’t being taken away by Mike, we are just sick of him making an arse of himself.

Blog Entries

Same here tbh. Always next Monday.
    Had my blow out yesterday and today. Got to get back into it tomorrow otherwise a 2 day sesh will turn into 2 months
    Another one I used regularly, for some reason we need to be psychologically prepared and start on the right day of the week, weird creatures us humans.

How many times has he been banned? I used to feel he was being picked on but he brings it on himself. He will be back on here in three months and will start off being overly polite but before you know it he will be arguing with many of us on here.
    Time to pull the plug.

He really brings the place down. And comes off like a real twat. I wouldn't be sorry to see him gone for good.

Has Crusty been banned?

Was out in Cardiff last night to see Paul Weller but I’ve somehow been given the blame for Crusty being banned
    Who the hell is Crusty

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Who the hell is Crusty
    Croesy/Nick/The Gourmet