+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LEE JOHNSON - MOCKING OUR SUPPORT

Re: LEE JOHNSON - MOCKING OUR SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    You could have been given a much bigger allocation if your fans didn’t enjoy smashing our pubs up and causing trouble in our stadium. Bristol City, thugs on the pitch, thugs off it.
    Don't forget the running battle with the old bill on Sloper Road. 3 incidents in the last 5 or so years & no City fans involved in any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    We aren’t going to lose.
    We played well v Fulham last night and should have won.

I was told the Sky commentator at your game described it as “one of the worst in quality he’s seen in years”.

Warnock eh.
    Master of anti football.
    It's amazing that you're not 10 points ahead of us....

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You played well last night did you?

Jokanovic had some interesting comments on the Bristol City style of play - the fouls, long balls and 'crossing the line':

Fulham struggled to cope with City's physical threats at set-pieces and long throws with the boss comparing periods of the robust encounter to rugby while he suggested that it was 'bordering on the limit'

He said: "We faced a different kind of football game, it was a great battle.

"They were really solid, strong, bordering on the limit. In my opinion it was sometimes over the border of the limit but that was not the opinion of the referee. I must respect this.

"Sometimes I was a little bit confused about the rules, what is a foul and what is not.

"In the end I cannot complain, all credit to Bristol City, they play a different way to us, and both teams were close to winning three points; us with our weapons, them with their little bit different weapons.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/...fulham-1247917

Total football was it?
    Did anybody else read this as far as the comments at the end of the report??? Some carrot crunching ringpiece pipes up that there was only one team trying to play football and they weren't wearing white..

the reply is that neither team wore white you 6 fingered freak

Ok i may have added a little!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert Cumberdale View Post
    He's right though.

Cardiff is a hotbed for glory hunting fans.
    Just what I was thinking - Johnson's trying the mind games on, but the truth is our crowds this season have been very poor when you compare them with past years when we strong contenders for promotion to the top flight.

I'd like to hear "JOHNSON IS A WANKER JOHNSON IS A WANKERS LALALALALALALALA" ringing about the stadium for a few minutes Sunday.

Show that little **** what a factor we can be

There will be a sea of empty blue seats.
    You know it, I know it, LJ knows it.

Shame that the idiotic decision was made to reduce our allocation, would have filled the ground a little more.

For a side up near the top of the division and in a one team town your inability to fill the stadium is absolutely pathetic.

Rather than getting annoyed at what a visiting manager merely points out, how about addressing why you have a missing fan problem eh?
    You are the kind of gobshit **** who would go wobbly at the knees if you had to repeat that on real life and not on a keyboard you stupid ****.

We aren’t going to lose.
    We played well v Fulham last night and should have won.

I was told the Sky commentator at your game described it as “one of the worst in quality he’s seen in years”.

Warnock eh.
    Master of anti football.
    One of them ones you look back at the end of the season as pivotal...

One of those situations where we all know he’s right, but we’re not happy with him pointing it out. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    don't know why you all hate Bristol City so much, they have always been a decent team and I know 3 fans IRL all of whom are decent folk!

If you just dislike this one fan then make it about him not the team?

..mongs..
    Looook at meeeee look at meeeeee...give needed the attention.

Plank.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert Cumberdale View Post
    He's right though.

Cardiff is a hotbed for glory hunting fans.
    Where outside the top 6 clubs isn't???? In any country in the world???

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Correct. We are not alone.

We are the size of a Bradford city , Plymouth , Coventry

It will take promotion and several years in the top flight to build this club up , it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just what I was thinking - Johnson's trying the mind games on, but the truth is our crowds this season have been very poor when you compare them with past years when we strong contenders for promotion to the top flight.
    I think it's more the fact that they are in exactly the same boat as us in every respect, yet seem to think they are a massively supported beautiful passing team. The truth is their support is crap too, they score less, let in more, play more long balls, make more fouls and get more bookings.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Bristol is exactly the same as Cardiff for glory supporters, yet another area the deluded bastards ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Correct. We are not alone.
    It's all over the world isn't it.

Not sure why people obsessed and constantly mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Bristol is exactly the same as Cardiff for glory supporters, yet another area the deluded bastards ignore.
    Their current attendances are their highest at this level for 49 years. No wonder they want to keep talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Crowds are about 4000-5000 lower than they should be. Let's be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are the size of a Bradford city , Plymouth , Coventry

It will take promotion and several years in the top flight to build this club up , it is what it is
    And it will take crazy decisions to knock them back Sludge. Let's not forget Cardiff were comfortably pulling in 20000 plus every week in a Championship season whilst hovering on the fringes of a play off place.

Someone claimed that a crowd of 18500 against Middlesbrough (Cardiff won to go SECOND FFS) was a good crowd! 5-6 years ago it was a low crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Was that all ?

So around 18000 home fans when you take our 3500 off
    Same as the crowd against Middlesbrough then.

There will be a sea of empty blue seats.
    You know it, I know it, LJ knows it.

Shame that the idiotic decision was made to reduce our allocation, would have filled the ground a little more.

For a side up near the top of the division and in a one team town your inability to fill the stadium is absolutely pathetic.

Rather than getting annoyed at what a visiting manager merely points out, how about addressing why you have a missing fan problem eh?
    We'll have more fans at this game than you had for the corresponding fixture. Big words for a man who's side are 10 (TEN) points behind us. You're closer to 14th than you are to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Crowds are about 4000-5000 lower than they should be. Let's be honest.
    Indeed they are

Hats off to all those who do attend regularly but we should be averaging about 22 k

We are not a club the size of Leeds , wolves , Sheffield united , Wednesday , forest but even so , our support is not what it should be

But we don't need Bristol city lecturing us , loads of plastics over there

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    And it will take crazy decisions to knock them back Sludge. Let's not forget Cardiff were comfortably pulling in 20000 plus every week in a Championship season whilst hovering on the fringes of a play off place.

Someone claimed that a crowd of 18500 against Middlesbrough (Cardiff won to go SECOND FFS) was a good crowd! 5-6 years ago it was a low crowd!
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Indeed they are

Hats off to all those who do attend regularly but we should be averaging about 22 k

We are not a club the size of Leeds , wolves , Sheffield united , Wednesday , forest but even so , our support is not what it should be

But we don't need Bristol city lecturing us , loads of plastics over there
    True, Bristol City are nowhere near the size they were in the 70s. The cup heroics against Man C seem to have caused one helluva hangover down there too.

He should be more concerned with the fact they were second in the league when we lost to Preston. now they are 10 points behind us

He should be more concerned about the intimidation ON the pitch.