+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LEE JOHNSON - MOCKING OUR SUPPORT

Re: LEE JOHNSON - MOCKING OUR SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    The guy, despite all the coverage tv punditry and positive coverage he's getting from the media, is under severe pressure.

He knows that his team have been very ordinary the past couple of months and is using an age old tactic to try and unsettle us.
    Small man and small club syndrome NQAT.

He is trying his utmost to disrupt a team which is full of confidence and still smarting from the game which was stolen from them early in the season.
    Allison's tactic blew up in Allison's face, here's hoping the same happens to this clown.

The excitement sure is building for Sunday
    I’ll second that

To be fair, he's not wrong. All the excuses are gone, we're in blue, play decent football, up there in the league table, the fans should be coming back

We went through some shit for a few years, but that's behind us and its about time people came back

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    And it will take crazy decisions to knock them back Sludge. Let's not forget Cardiff were comfortably pulling in 20000 plus every week in a Championship season whilst hovering on the fringes of a play off place.

Someone claimed that a crowd of 18500 against Middlesbrough (Cardiff won to go SECOND FFS) was a good crowd! 5-6 years ago it was a low crowd!
    Round and round we go. 5 years ago you would have been at the match (the season after the rebrand I believe ). People go, people don't go, it is what it is. I think you should bite the bullet and just go back down there. We can start talking about the game rather than about attendances and rebrands all the time then

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Round and round we go. 5 years ago you would have been at the match (the season after the rebrand I believe ). People go, people don't go, it is what it is. I think you should bite the bullet and just go back down there. We can start talking about the game rather than about attendances and rebrands all the time then
    Your see it’s not just me who thinks your bitter, Jirga.

Move on mate and get down the City