+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grujic

Grujic

I read somewhere this morning that maybe Grujic was a little unfortunate to be substituted last night though he was not having the greatest of games.

I believe the may have been more to this than meets the eye. Grujic is not used to playing at the intensity that he is playing at present and twice a week is bound to be a bit of a shock to the system for the lad.

I believe Grujic will be massive for us on Sunday and from what I've seen of Bristol most of their good work comes through Bobby Reid. I think Warnock knows the importance of Grujic on Sunday and he also realised that last night was never gonna be a game that was gonna be played through midfield.

I reckon it was a great decision by Warnock and I hope it's his experience as well as that of Jepson and Blackwell that can give us the edge in the next 13 games.

Re: Grujic

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I believe Grujic will be massive for us on Sunday...

How many chances does this half assed time waster get from you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post

Not as many as Mike gives you Ruprecth

Mike, how can you let Tandy post on here after the way he spoke to you previously?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Mike, how can you let Tandy post on here after the way he spoke to you previously?

Has a go at people who apparently laud Halford over better players in one thread, attacks one of our most technically gifted players in another and questions how many chances he'll get. Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Has a go at people who apparently laud Halford over better players in one thread, attacks one of our most technically gifted players in another and questions how many chances he'll get. Priceless
    technically gifted!?!?!?!? LOL

honestly most of you don't see the name grujic on the team sheet, you just see L.I.V.E.R.P.O.O.L. Show me a single clip of skill from this donkey if you please!

I'll guess we can all, look back at these informed posts come season end, and see who knows what , me , I just think the manager has the edge over us .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'll guess we can all, look back at these informed posts come season end, and see who knows what , me , I just think the manager has the edge over us .
    ****s me it's not an informed post. I'm guessing the same as everyone else! Should I just post off topic bollocks all day?

****s me it's not an informed post. I'm guessing the same as everyone else! Should I just post off topic bollocks all day?
    Of course not , its about different opinions and views , some folk agree others don't, crack on .

technically gifted!?!?!?!? LOL

honestly most of you don't see the name grujic on the team sheet, you just see L.I.V.E.R.P.O.O.L. Show me a single clip of skill from this donkey if you please!

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

I think he's gotten to grips with the league. I didn't see him last night but the few performances before were much improved.

I think he gives the midfield balance. Ralls and Paterson are the busy energetic players while he just sits, breaks things up and plays it easy. He's very composed. I'm hoping he keeps improving, starts imposing himself on the game even more. He could be a big player for the run in.

Think the lad is well thought of and talented ,just see how he goes , I remember a similar big young midfielder called Nick Powell of Utd now applying his trade at Wigan and that Newcastle lad Vučkić we had on loan . It how they progress is the key

Can't comment about last night but was at the 2 home games last week and think Grujic played quite well.

Seemed to be improving with each game as he gets used to us and championship football.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I think he's gotten to grips with the league. I didn't see him last night but the few performances before were much improved.

I think he gives the midfield balance. Ralls and Paterson are the busy energetic players while he just sits, breaks things up and plays it easy. He's very composed. I'm hoping he keeps improving, starts imposing himself on the game even more. He could be a big player for the run in.
    Spot on .
    He has improved with every game.
    What was interesting, in his lone deal Liverpool stipulated he had to play a very high % of games apparently.
    He was fairly anonymous in his first few games ,yet has grown in stature with game time , how many players
    are given enough game time before being droppped to the bench ? He is a quality footballer though .

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

What he said

Keep the football talk and opinions coming fella.

good post gringo.

Grujic seems to be growing here and i dont think its much a coincidence that our results have picked up with him in the side.