+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let’s all laugh at Celtshit

Re: Let’s all laugh at Celtshit

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    You’re right. In reality it’s just your behaviour after the Wales game that’s tainted my view of you. Every time I see you spouting Irishness it rises up in me again. You even had a good trivia thread going and brought a City player with close connections to the IRA (maybe you’re a sympathizer).

I’ll temper my reactions in the future. When it comes to Wales (more than city even) I’m blindly passionate
    So I shouldn't of mentioned Tom Farquarhson? Just to keep you happy?
    As for my politics, that's my business. I'm here because of Cardiff City. Tom Farquarson is part (and a significant part) of Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    So I shouldn't of mentioned Tom Farquarhson? Just to keep you happy?
    As for my politics, that's my business. I'm here because of Cardiff City. Tom Farquarson is part (and a significant part) of Cardiff City.
    Hey - post what you like. I’ll react (or not) if I choose to your words and form opinions of you as a result (as you will me). No need for you to self censure on my account.

As for your political persuasion, you’re right, that’s your business but I’m in no doubt about what they are.

Hey - post what you like. I’ll react (or not) if I choose to your words and form opinions of you as a result (as you will me). No need for you to self censure on my account.

As for your political persuasion, you’re right, that’s your business but I’m in no doubt about what they are.
    No doubt eh? You wouldn't know anything about Irish politics other than 'No Surrender' sung by stupid English fans
    As for being a so called sympathiser - you do know its a thing of the past yeah? 20+years ago.
    I've found a huge amount of people spout a lot of shite about Ireland. Every time I'm over for a game I hear 'I've always wanted to go to Ireland.' Its €80 on a plane.

I sympathise with those who know feck all about Ireland.

No doubt eh? You wouldn't know anything about Irish politics other than 'No Surrender' sung by stupid English fans
    As for being a so called sympathiser - you do know its a thing of the past yeah? 20+years ago.
    I've found a huge amount of people spout a lot of shite about Ireland. Every time I'm over for a game I hear 'I've always wanted to go to Ireland.' Its €80 on a plane.

I sympathise with those who know feck all about Ireland.
    You’re mistaking me for someone who gives a shit. But you’re eliminating all doubt if that helps

You’re mistaking me for someone who gives a shit. But you’re eliminating all doubt if that helps
    It always amazes me when people bring a topic up that they clearly know feck all about, they end with 'I don't give a shit'

It always amazes me when people bring a topic up that they clearly know feck all about, they end with 'I don't give a shit'
    You seem constantly amazed

You have no idea what I know and don’t. I have my opinion of what you are and I’m happy with that. I certainly don’t want to discuss it with someone who very obviously has one point of view on a subject.

It’s not the topic I don’t give a shit about stupid. It’s you!
    Last edited by StraightOuttaCanton; 23-02-18 at 15:36. Reason: Fat fingers