+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let’s all laugh at Celtshit

Let’s all laugh at Celtshit

Re: Let’s all laugh at Celtshit

Theresa May should seek advice from Celtshit on how to leave Europe without a whimper.

waiting for the bum chum brigade to come in and save this disaster thread

It'd be great if they ever played in a competitive league. That'd shut their self-righteous fans up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    It'd be great if they ever played in a competitive league. That'd shut their self-righteous fans up.
    Them and Rangers, too.

I've never understood the shite posted about Celtic
    Shit league, shit fans, shit club etc. But some of you jump up and down when they lose a game.
    A club that has reached 3 European finals, attendances that can reach 60k easily, limited payments from Sky, to say the least. Etc
    If I were you, I'd concentrate on our club struggling on crowds of 16k, and an infatuation with another club the size of Bradford City

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Shit league, shit fans, shit club etc. But some of you jump up and down when they lose a game.
    A club that has reached 3 European finals, attendances that can reach 60k easily, limited payments from Sky, to say the least. Etc
    If I were you, I'd concentrate on our club struggling on crowds of 16k, and an infatuation with another club the size of Bradford City
    careful...you are showing that you have a difference of opinion, largely regarded as trolling around these parts

I wonder if anyone on a Celtic message board starts threads about us? Doubt it. Stop showing little team mentality Hartley. 😂

Yeah but https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...l-abuse-claims

The WUM that doesn't understand when he's being WUMMED

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I wonder if anyone on a Celtic message board starts threads about us? Doubt it. Stop showing little team mentality Hartley. 😂
    Stop replying to the poster.

It's obvious what and who the thread is aimed at.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Too easy 😂

A Glaswegian talks clearer English than you

A Glaswegian talks clearer English than you
    What's hard to get?

I could call you a nonce defender but can't cope with your crying and inability to take a joke like last time.

A wind up merchant that can't take being wound up.

Classic.

Lets go on the celtic forum and ask for their opinion on the rest of Britain. Having browsed their forum over the wales game I assure you itll be nothing other than vitriol

"Wales isnt even a country, insignificant" blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

People call a spade a spade. The one game celtic play in england v sunderland and theyre running around singing IRA chants.

I wonder why people take a dislike to them. So difficult to understand

Celtic fans are the ones filled with hatred from top the bottom, as much as they try to deceive with their charity efforts. English people and welsh simply return the favour

As much as there is a lot of tit for tat chants between welsh clubs & english, I don't think there is that hatred that celtic have for absolutely everyone

What's hard to get?

I could call you a nonce defender but can't cope with your crying and inability to take a joke like last time.

A wind up merchant that can't take being wound up.

Classic.
    Just because you say something often enough, it doesn't make it right. (Being wound up))

A spotty 20 year old isn't going to wind me up. There's a few smart-asses here who convince themselves they're the boards sarcasm king.

Just because you say something often enough, it doesn't make it right. (Being wound up))

A spotty 20 year old isn't going to wind me up. There's a few smart-asses here who convince themselves they're the boards sarcasm king.
    But... you're clearly wound up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    But... you're clearly wound up.
    Don't be silly, a reply is a reply.

Its what people claim when talking shite.

Not much to laugh at, they've been knocked out of Europe by a team from a stronger league.

Shall I copy and paste your reply

Shame, I’d like to have seen them progress.

Yet in that pathetic wind up attempt where he spelled Sean incorrectly people were supportive of his attempt to create a good thread. He falls into the Nick camp of crap posters in my opinion

I don’t bear a grudge (often) but I have zero interest in him or his opinions. In my experience most Irish people are warm, humble and fun to be around. This idiot took it upon himself to show his true class after the WCQ campaign. An embarrassment of a person as far as I’m concerned.

There - I’ve said it. I feel better now

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Yet in that pathetic wind up attempt where he spelled Sean incorrectly people were supportive of his attempt to create a good thread. He falls into the Nick camp of crap posters in my opinion

I don’t bear a grudge (often) but I have zero interest in him or his opinions. In my experience most Irish people are warm, humble and fun to be around. This idiot took it upon himself to show his true class after the WCQ campaign. An embarrassment of a person as far as I’m concerned.

I find it hard to hold a grudge or dislike someone on the internet - some make it easy to dislike them mind. Only 1 person on here has ever fallen into that category for me.

With the Sean thread mind I thought it was pathetic to derail that particular thread.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post

Sean,WCQ etc. Zero interest? I think you tale this shite far too serious. All from losing in the WCQ , I took the piss.

Take a lie down, not everyone is against you, honestly

Sean,WCQ etc. Zero interest? I think you tale this shite far too serious. All from losing in the WCQ , I took the piss.

Take a lie down, not everyone is against you, honestly
    You’re right. In reality it’s just your behaviour after the Wales game that’s tainted my view of you. Every time I see you spouting Irishness it rises up in me again. You even had a good trivia thread going and brought a City player with close connections to the IRA (maybe you’re a sympathizer).

I’ll temper my reactions in the future. When it comes to Wales (more than city even) I’m blindly passionate