+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Big six nations kick off with Gabby and Gareth !!!!!

Big six nations kick off with Gabby and Gareth !!!!!

So good it's on twice !!

7pm tomorrow night .........and in case you missed the nonsense .......eleven o clock on BBC two !!!!!

Ff sake , I like rugby , I think international rugby is great to watch , although if it clashes with ccfc it's a distant second

But why oh why does BBC Wales produce this cringeworthy nonsense and deem it necessary to show it twice in one night ???

Scrum V is another load of old cobblers

Just show us the bloody game , have the traditional pundits post match analysis then shove it

Re: Big six nations kick off with Gabby and Gareth !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So good it's on twice !!

7pm tomorrow night .........and in case you missed the nonsense .......eleven o clock on BBC two !!!!!

Ff sake , I like rugby , I think international rugby is great to watch , although if it clashes with ccfc it's a distant second

But why oh why does BBC Wales produce this cringeworthy nonsense and deem it necessary to show it twice in one night ???

Scrum V is another load of old cobblers

Just show us the bloody game , have the traditional pundits post match analysis then shove it

Even your staunchest of rugby fan must concur.
    Saying that, the nonsense Sky sports charge a fortune for the privilege of watching, most football fans, or not, feel the same way.

Come on Wales

Apart from sport and a bit of Attenborough does anyone actually watch anything on the BBC?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Apart from sport and a bit of Attenborough does anyone actually watch anything on the BBC?
    I watch it a lot , and BBC two

Peaky blinders and Inside no9 are incredible and on the bbc. They have question time and have I got news for you too. Not to mention all the radio stations they have. They have incredible content but we have to realise not all of it is aimed at us, since they’re trying I cater for the whole country.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Peaky blinders and Inside no9 are incredible and on the bbc. They have question time and have I got news for you too. Not to mention all the radio stations they have. They have incredible content but we have to realise not all of it is aimed at us, since they’re trying I cater for the whole country.
    Agreed 100%

The BBC gets a lot of unwarranted stick

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Agreed 100%

The BBC gets a lot of unwarranted stick
    And some of the comedy on BBC three , or I player as it is now was sublime

Murder in successville on beeb one tonight being a prime example

Silent witness and BBC4

The BBC is class. Things like Line of Duty, Mcmafia, Happy Valley are all excellent. Plus I’ like the rugby coverage.
    If it’s annoying people like Jacob rees Mogg and Nigel Farage it’s alright in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The BBC is class. Things like Line of Duty, Mcmafia, Happy Valley are all excellent. Plus I’ like the rugby coverage.
    If it’s annoying people like Jacob rees Mogg and Nigel Farage it’s alright in my book.
    Yep you really appreciate the rugby coverage compared with ITV’s dire offering

You don't get much sport on BBC these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Silent witness and BBC4
    What about Radio Wales and Edward Bevan in the summer young man?