+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My tesco Hudl tablet

My tesco Hudl tablet

Fair play , for an idiot like me , it's great

One thing , how do I make it run faster ?

Re: My tesco Hudl tablet

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Dope it?

Send it to Russia

Check the battery see what's pulling on it , delete unwanted apps.
    Or better still but the excellent Amazon fire for 50 quid for the 7 inch its response time is very impressive best value tablet by a country mile in terms of what you get in terms of spec v price .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Check the battery see what's pulling on it , delete unwanted apps.
    Or better still but the excellent Amazon fire for 50 quid for the 7 inch its response time is very impressive best value tablet by a country mile in terms of what you get in terms of spec v price .
    I like the set up with Hudl , it's got all the Google stuff on it

I like the set up with Hudl , it's got all the Google stuff on it
    Yes it was a good tablet , you can move some of your stuff including apps to a SIM it would help and relieve the pull on the memory which is slowing your process speed.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes it was a good tablet , you can move some of your stuff including apps to a SIM it would help and relieve the pull on the memory which is slowing your process speed.
    I will try to delete some apps

Is it a Huld or Hudl 2?

Either way have a look here - http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/3...y-so-sluggish/

Look at the bit about stopping all the Tesco apps. To be honest most android based tablets will be ok for what you want if you need the Google stuff like you say. I am on the fence with the Kindle. Cheap but underpowered and unless you root it - sounds ruder than it is - then you get lumbered with a load of amazon shite apps and stuff. If you are looking to upgrade then check the specs of what you are buying and don't get anything with less than 2Gb ram. I would look at 3+ for future proofing. And don't buy ipads unless you want to waste loads of money - it sounds like you won't get the best from them.

Both Hudl 1 and 2 are getting a little long in the tooth now

they used to be very affordable good tablets, infact my daughter still has hers on the go and the mo, battery life on it is getting a little iffy, but thats a age thing

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Is it a Huld or Hudl 2?

Either way have a look here - http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/3...y-so-sluggish/

Look at the bit about stopping all the Tesco apps. To be honest most android based tablets will be ok for what you want if you need the Google stuff like you say. I am on the fence with the Kindle. Cheap but underpowered and unless you root it - sounds ruder than it is - then you get lumbered with a load of amazon shite apps and stuff. If you are looking to upgrade then check the specs of what you are buying and don't get anything with less than 2Gb ram. I would look at 3+ for future proofing. And don't buy ipads unless you want to waste loads of money - it sounds like you won't get the best from them.
    Hudl 2