+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bristol City

Bristol City

I don't know about you guys, but I'm looking forward to watching our opponents Sunday.

They play high energy, attacking football with a class and precision many in our division could but dream of.

They have had rave reviews from Mourinho and Guardiola and drew with Fulham in a match that resembled el classico.

They are a young squad, mostly mid 20s, young pros learning the game the right way with Johnson Jr leading them.

I hope we don't murder any of these young class footballers like we tried to do to Sane.

Just appreciate it on Sunday lads, until we play Swansea again this is as close to the real deal we are going to see.

Re: Bristol City

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm looking forward to watching our opponents Sunday.

They play high energy, attacking football with a class and precision many in our division could but dream of.

They have had rave reviews from Mourinho and Guardiola and drew with Fulham in a match that resembled el classico.

They are a young squad, mostly mid 20s, young pros learning the game the right way with Johnson Jr leading them.

I hope we don't murder any of these young class footballers like we tried to do to Sane.

Just appreciate it on Sunday lads, until we play Swansea again this is as close to the real deal we are going to see.

We're lucky to be able to share a pitch with them, such is their standing in world football. I do hope our manager has the decency to treat his counterpart to a nice bottle after the game, after all Johnson Jr loves a good whine.

That’s a good effort wurz

I see Fred Smith (own up) is rattling a few cages over there: http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...ts-the-facts/&

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I see Fred Smith (own up) is rattling a few cages over there: http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...ts-the-facts/&
    Good read that. Fred’s made them look right clowns.

Fan liaison weasel

Hah, their faux outrage and total failure to comprehend that their own idiots have cost them more tickets is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Hah, their faux outrage and total failure to comprehend that their own idiots have cost them more tickets is hilarious.
    Fact is none of them have condemned that cowardly little shit who was kicking the steward on the floor.

That incident and the equally cowardly trashing of the pub are why they had their allocation reduced.

Simple as that.

We of all fans know that if you don't behave you get restrictions.

Nice change to see us have the moral high ground.

Sorry if decent Worzels miss the game, but in fairness I think probably only once (when they were 2nd in the table I believe ) have they brought more than 1500 here in the last 25 years anyway, so it's not a massive deal.

If they want someone to blame they should look at the absolute gutless Tossers who caused the trouble here on their last 2 visits.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    wtf
    It's BIS isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    It's BIS isn't it
    Tandy possibly

Maybe its TOBW

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Fact is none of them have condemned that cowardly little shit who was kicking the steward on the floor.

That incident and the equally cowardly trashing of the pub are why they had their allocation reduced.

Simple as that.

Sorry if decent Worzels miss the game, but in fairness I think probably only once (when they were 2nd in the table I believe ) have they brought more than 1500 here in the last 25 years anyway, so it's not a massive deal.

If they want someone to blame they should look at the absolute gutless Tossers who caused the trouble here on their last 2 visits.
    Emotive snowflakes the lot of them, in that hellhole of a city. I can just hear their pathetic West Country accents over the ticket fiasco:

“Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, ****ing ell innit bruv I can’t ****ing believe they only give us 400 shitty tickets when we could have sold four ****ing million. When I see them taffy twats next me gonna be givin’ ‘em the ****ing evils innit . Pass me the f@cking cider and smack man”.

These goons from the forgotten city of England are showing all the signs of losing it. Professional bottlers, this lot. Time to show them who’s daddy again. I cannot wait.

To put Fred right one of them has posted:

- City actually offered them an unrestricted full allocation
    - Even their local police force didn’t want that, so a revised ticket exchange offer was made
    - Their club didn’t like that, so a further revised offer was made with reduced tickets without other restrictions

Which actually seems to be exactly what Fred said, except they’ve added their local police force also wanted restrictions against their fans in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Simple as that.

Like you said, historically, they've never brought any significant numbers to us. Now there's all this "talk" on their forum about how they'll even sit in the home stands; nothing is going to stop them following their beloved Bristol City it would appear! So where have they been hiding for the last 40 years?

Well that was a disappointment, expected tiki taka but got Cardiff seconds. Played more long ball than us.

The Bristol City way ffs.