+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Hitler escape to South America?

Did Hitler escape to South America?

A conspiracy theory which I tend to believe.
    Bloke was a fecking coward.

https://www.snopes.com/fbi-files-pro...-to-argentina/

Re: Did Hitler escape to South America?

How can historians be sure that Hitler committed suicide in his Berlin bunker? admittedly they found a body, but how did they know it wasn't the keyboard player out of the pop group Sparks? or Blakey from On the buses.

Did Hitler escape to S. America? What a mad question to pose!

It's common knowledge he did a deal with the British government who, in exchange for works of art his military half-inched, gave him a new identity and a council house in Kilmarnock.

I've been happily dropping virtual nuclear bombs on Swansea most of the day at this site: http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

By tinkering with the Basic Options, a 100 kilton device detonated as an airburst wipes out many of the blighters. Problem was, though, the radioactive fallout would reach my house with a blast that big so I turned my attention to Llanelli instead to eliminate most of the eggers there in one go.

The film 'Untergang' (Downfall) is worth seeing - and the storyline has been verified by some of those who were in the bunker and survived. If they are to be believed, Hitler was so obsessed that he deluded himself that he was not losing the battles around him rather than seeing the writing on the wall and accepting defeat and thereby fleeing.

Wasn't he financed by Grandpa Bush?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The film 'Untergang' (Downfall) is worth seeing - and the storyline has been verified by some of those who were in the bunker and survived. If they are to be believed, Hitler was so obsessed that he deluded himself that he was not losing the battles around him rather than seeing the writing on the wall and accepting defeat and thereby fleeing.
    Hitler was a psychopath, he lost the war by taking on the red army to the east and us and America to the west

But there is little doubt he died in the bunker

As for many other Nazis they did indeed flee to Argentina etc , particularly mengele , the angel of death

Infamous.......butcher .......angel of death !!.......martyr to the kingdom of the dead .....angel of death........flying free !!

As the mighty SLAYER so eloquently put it

Spotted playing with his willy in Aruba ,everyone was bunkered down waiting for the implosion

So he moved to South America and hooked up with a black chick?

He was a vegetarian !!

Was reading something about the Catholic church and their support of Nazism the other day , bastards

Didn't he used to get his niece to shit on his chest? or was that Paula Radcliffe?

Winston was a ****

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Winston was a ****
    Ray ?

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Didn't he used to get his niece to shit on his chest? or was that Paula Radcliffe?

Isn’t he in Cuba with Tupac?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

South America has lots of previous form

For example, estimated 25,000 Confederate Army vets plus their families were relocated to Brazil at the end of the Civil War in attempt to create a ranch/ farming economy based on what was being achieved in the Southern states previously

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He was a vegetarian !!

Was reading something about the Catholic church and their support of Nazism the other day , bastards
    There's two sides to that, there were elements of the Catholic Church who agreed with Hitler's anti-semitism, but there was also Catholic & Protestant opposition to the Nazis within Germany, in particular the "Aktion T4" (enforced euthanasia) which was stopped in 1941 due to the Church's protests

Been watching hunting Hitler on history Channel. Some of it is very elaborate but parts of it are decent, I certainly think the idea is plausible.

Lot of information on it in government archives.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    There's two sides to that, there were elements of the Catholic Church who agreed with Hitler's anti-semitism, but there was also Catholic & Protestant opposition to the Nazis within Germany, in particular the "Aktion T4" (enforced euthanasia) which was stopped in 1941 due to the Church's protests
    The church under pope pious the whatever celebrated Hitler's birthday during the rise of fascism and lists were given to the Nazis of Germans with Jewish names

The Catholic church also supported the Nazis in Croatia

No

(There is no way Stalin or more to the point Mossad would not have found the bastard if by some miracle he got out)

MI5 searched everywhere for Bormann before they found his skeleton in Berlin as there was no intelligence on his death in the chaos of Berlin at the beginning of May 1945- I think they would have gone after Adolf as well.

I know the Americans are doing a programme on it on the history channel - they are also doing one on finding the Knights Templar treasure off Oak Island

Just like pawn stars and storage wars they are set up fake entertainment programmes

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Been watching hunting Hitler on history Channel. Some of it is very elaborate but parts of it are decent, I certainly think the idea is plausible.

Lot of information on it in government archives.
    I would describe it as heavily Americanized but well worth a watch as I enjoy it need to catch up on series 3

He was a vegetarian !!

He wasn't a vegetarian

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    No

(There is no way Stalin or more to the point Mossad would not have found the bastard if by some miracle he got out)

MI5 searched everywhere for Bormann before they found his skeleton in Berlin as there was no intelligence on his death in the chaos of Berlin at the beginning of May 1945- I think they would have gone after Adolf as well.

I know the Americans are doing a programme on it on the history channel - they are also doing one on finding the Knights Templar treasure off Oak Island

Just like pawn stars and storage wars they are set up fake entertainment programmes
    Wasn't there something in the jfk files that pointed to the possibility that hitler was in fact in South America

The church under pope pious the whatever celebrated Hitler's birthday during the rise of fascism and lists were given to the Nazis of Germans with Jewish names

The Catholic church also supported the Nazis in Croatia
    They were surrounded by one of Hitler's biggest allies in fascist Italy, outward and public opposition would have been suicide

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    How can historians be sure that Hitler committed suicide in his Berlin bunker? admittedly they found a body, but how did they know it wasn't the keyboard player out of the pop group Sparks? or Blakey from On the buses.
    It wasn't old Blakey

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I would describe it as heavily Americanized but well worth a watch as I enjoy it need to catch up on series 3
    It's annoying really as it doesn't have to be made so dramatic for it to be really entertaining.

Camera man is always ahead of them also, no matter how dangerous the situation.