+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My son with Welsh Guards will be marching on the pitch before the Bristol Game

Re: My son with Welsh Guards will be marching on the pitch before the Bristol Game

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    great stuff

wish society was a little more proud of your brave girls and boys who serve with the forces, I have said it in the past, you cannot fault the US in that aspect, if they can cheers on the armed forces, they will
    I know from your stories on here that you luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv , DISNEY, well when my boy is out there, if he shows his army card, he gets the same discounts and upgrades as US soldiers.

They know how to treat 'um

Re: My son with Welsh Guards will be marching on the pitch before the Bristol Game

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I know from your stories on here that you luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv , DISNEY, well when my boy is out there, if he shows his army card, he gets the same discounts and upgrades as US soldiers.

They know how to treat 'um
    Indeed

At sea world they Ask all serving / retired US Armed forces personal and familes to stand up before the shows, then they ask for Armed forces partners from around the UK and around the world to stand , then the whole crowd applauds them, its bloody great

If he is over in the US on Army business, he can also look at booking a room at Disneys " shades of green ", its a Hotel right by the magic kingdom espeically for serving and past armed forces members and families at a massivle reduced rate

he would also get the " Disney Armed Forces Salute " if in the US on army business, which offers park tickets at a 60 % discount and rooms at aprox 50 % discount

as you say, they know how to treat them, always makes me smile when you are stood in a queue for a ride and a bloke spots a " armed forces Tshirt or cap on someone " alot go over and shake the guys hand and say " pleased to meet you sir " ( its normally people from the south in my experience ) pride in what they do for the country