Head over heart I'd predict

1. Wolves
    2. Fulham
    3. Villa
    4. Cardiff City
    5. Derby
    6. Brentford

Cardiff v Villa play off final

Looking at it though there is still so far to go. Think it'll be close between 2nd and 5th and 6th to 10th with Boro, Preston and Bristol in with a shout and possibly Norwich or Sheff Utd, probably too much for Leeds even though I think they could have a decent run in with a new manager and players coming back from injury and suspension

39 points to play for.

Still I'll be a Reading, Sheff Weds and later on Wolves fan later.

Re: Top 6 end of season

Fulham would have to make up 8 points on us in a run that includes games against Wolves, Derby, Sheffield United, Preston and Millwall. I know they're good but earning 8/9 more points than us in the run in would be seriously impressive

We've got 64 points from 33 games this season, an average of 1.93. Even if our average dropped to 1.5 ppg for the run in we'd get roughly 20 points, meaning Fulham would need 28 from 13 games, a near perfect run in and half of the total points they've already accumulated this season

I'd be more worried about Villa and Derby personally

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

1. Wolves
    2. Fulham
    3. Villa
    4. Cardiff City
    5. Derby
    6. Brentford

Looking at it though there is still so far to go. Think it'll be close between 2nd and 5th and 6th to 10th with Boro, Preston and Bristol in with a shout and possibly Norwich or Sheff Utd, probably too much for Leeds even though I think they could have a decent run in with a new manager and players coming back from injury and suspension

39 points to play for.

I knew all along you were a Reading fan.
    Have some faith Tim. Cardiff have a great chance of top two.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I knew all along you were a Reading fan.
    Have some faith Tim. Cardiff have a great chance of top two.

We do Mike, beyond my wildest dreams, but from experience I know it's best not to build up my hope too high.

Good luck today- and with staying up.
    Reading is our only decent away trip within 2 hours 👍

I had

1. Wolves
    2. Villa
    3. Derby
    4. Fulham
    5. City
    6. M'Boro

Though I did put us down to lose to Boro and win at Ipswich - I went for a draw tomorrow - you know me optimistic as always.
    (You could be right on Brentford - just can't see Wurzels getting there - Manager is fourth rate and they are a pale imitation of us)

We do Mike, beyond my wildest dreams, but from experience I know it's best not to build up my hope too high.

Good luck today- and with staying up.
    Reading is our only decent away trip within 2 hours ��
    Cheers mate. I bloody well hope we win today. Our last home win on a Saturday was last April. I see it between you and Villa for second place. Derby are nothing special. Fulham are a cracking side but eight points is a big gap at this stage of the season.

1. Wolves
    2. Fulham
    3. Villa
    4. Cardiff City
    5. Derby
    6. Brentford

39 points to play for.

1- Cardiff
    2- wolves
    3- Fulham
    4- villa
    5- Derby
    6- Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Cheers mate. I bloody well hope we win today. Our last home win on a Saturday was last April. I see it between you and Villa for second place. Derby are nothing special. Fulham are a cracking side but eight points is a big gap at this stage of the season.
    Still such a long way to go.
    I'll have probably changed my mind by Monday and another dozen times before May.

Quote Originally Posted by gronovic View Post
    1- Cardiff
    2- wolves
    3- Fulham
    4- villa
    5- Derby
    6- Preston
    That's the Gronovic we know and love

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    That's the Gronovic we know and love
    Just looking at wolves next 5 away games and they are at Fulham today, we have to play them, never really looked up till now as wolves were flying but I can see it happening

Quote Originally Posted by gronovic View Post
    Just looking at wolves next 5 away games and they are at Fulham today, we have to play them, never really looked up till now as wolves were flying but I can see it happening
    I look at our games until the end of the season and I can see very believable scenarios where we could win or lose them all. I'd be very happy with our current average points per game at the season...