+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bristol fans

Bristol fans

Why can't they just face the facts and see they've brought the ticket restrictions upon themselves with their recent actions?

Smashing up a pub, assaulting a steward and throwing flares into the family stand. 1,400 seems a good deal for the feckers, they've brought upon themselves and yet they still blame Cardiff City and the South Wales Police

Re: Bristol fans

What a lot are forgetting is that this will only be returned next season at Ashton Gate.
    Then it will be our fans left disappointed.
    We should have given them the full allocation and policed it to the best ability of the club and authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1927 View Post
    What a lot are forgetting is that this will only be returned next season at Ashton Gate.
    We should have given them the full allocation and policed it to the best ability of the club and authorities.
    I doubt it pal as we are going up and they ain't.

Only if the police deem that our behaviour there this year was poor.

Some minor incidents, so possibly a cut allocation or travel restrictions Would be a tad harsh though

If that's the way it is then so be it.

The important thing is that people who watch the game, people who work at the ground and in bars etc.. are safe.

No one deserves a kicking or being terrified just for doing their job

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Some minor incidents, so possibly a cut allocation or travel restrictions Would be a tad harsh though

The important thing is that people who watch the game, people who work at the ground and in bars etc.. are safe.

True,i wonder how that gent who collapsed after they threw a firework under the ninian recovered ok.

They were a massive pain in the arse in 2013 and again last season.
    They’ve only got themselves to blame and for some reason they are utterkt deluded more then any fan base I’ve seen.
    There were over 50 arrests in 2013 and some who were convicted then returned and caused aggro again last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Albeit perhaps unjustified but i am sure Bristol City will be keen to reduce our allocation in response.
    As somebody above said... let's hope we are in a different division by then!

Albeit perhaps unjustified but i am sure Bristol City will be keen to reduce our allocation in response.
    They may be keen but unless the police intervene, under EFL regulations we would be entitled to a minimum of 2000 tickets.

Well, according to one of their own fans, City initially offered a full unrestricted allocation and it was only police intervention (including theirs) that resulted in restrictions being applied. With their fans in uproar it seems their club then said they were trying to get the allocation increased, but also chose to omit mentioning that they had already turned down an offer for more tickets on the fans behalf (albeit due to police input would have involved ticket exchange).

I feel sorry for the genuine fans who will miss out on tickets. And a full allocation would create a better atmosphere. But many on their board have suggested this has all somehow been engineered by Warnock. They do seem quite obsessed with him mind.

And they’ve got the cheek to refer to themselves as ‘City’ knowing full well we are the ‘City’ and they’re a bunch of shit kicking wurzels, I despair!!!!!

The whole episode has been shameful.
    Taking a full allocation from us then turning around and offering us a pittance unless we go and pick it up from the services again (which I did last time and it’s a f’ing shambles).

I would be in favour next season of City offering Cardiff the absolute minimum as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Taking a full allocation from us then turning around and offering us a pittance unless we go and pick it up from the services again (which I did last time and it’s a f’ing shambles).

I would be in favour next season of City offering Cardiff the absolute minimum as a result.
    Its very simple but obviously not enough for you. Your fans didnt behave at our ground last season whilst ours did at yours. If you want more to come here, stop wrecking our bars, intimidating/threatening our staff and chucking flares at children.

Why do you completely ignore the fact that the behaviour of a minority of your fans has caused this ? Are you scared of those pathetic arse holes who smashed the pub up, threw a flare over a wall and sent a guy to hospital and then worst of all assaulted a steward including shamefully and cowardly kicking him in the floor - and then cried their way out of a jail sentence?

If this had been the other way around you would not stop going on about it.

You've got what you deserve

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Its very simple but obviously not enough for you. Your fans didnt behave at our ground last season whilst ours did at yours. If you want more to come here, stop wrecking our bars, intimidating/threatening our staff and chucking flares at children.
    The explanation for the numbers allocated is quite clear, are the bumpkins acting the village idiots not acting at all?????

Have a read of your board. What actually happened is covered in great detail for those slow of understanding.

So due to our good behaviour that would be the maximum we would be entitled to.
    Thanks carrot cruncher

Charlie, do you find reading difficult? Even some of your own fans are coming round to the fact we offered plenty of tickets, but the police decided against it

Fair enough after recent incidents, I'm sure you'll agree?

Has there ever been such an apt name as 'Charlie'?

No one cares what you're in favour of. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

Why would you offer us anything? Next season, we'll be in the Prem and you'll still be in the Championship spouting garbage about how lickle Lee is doing things the right way, DNA, yadda yadda yadda...

We may, or may not, go up, but I am sure Bristol will not be in the play off places

For about the trillionth time the last two times you’ve attended without restricted access your supporters have been a massive pain in the arse which has led to a number of criminal convictions.

If you’re the intlleigent man you claim to be then surely you must see the logic?

If you can’t the next time you post on this subject my reply won’t be as accommodating.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    If you’re the intelligent man you claim to be then surely you must see the logic?
    This is where you lose your argument. Jursset as intelligent? No-one has ever claimed that, not even his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    This is where you lose your argument. Jursset as intelligent? No-one has ever claimed that, not even his MOTHER.

Always thought charlie was cloned, like DOLLY