+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thing a that annoy you.

Thing a that annoy you.

People who walk up and down stairs on the right hand side (train stations etc)

People who stop suddenly as they walk down the pavement.

People in pairs or more who take over the pavement... it's courteous to go single file if you can see someone nearby walking towards you..and not force them onto the road just to pass.. tossers.

People that leave their trolleys Inn the way unattended.

People that manage to get all the way to the till and not have money/card ready after standing in line for minutes.

People in Lidl and Aldi that insist on packing their food on the end of the till meaning we all have to watch and wait.

The boards of people at Cardiff central that make the line out huge but NEVER have a ticket and have to walk back..and have the cheek to huff and puff as they do so.

People that message you and then message again to see if you've received the first message.

Re: Thing a that annoy you.

People misspelling thread titles...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    People misspelling thread titles...
    Thread over

****ing phone

The childish laughing brigade will all be in soon to giggle like kids at the misspelling.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Thread over

****ing phone

The childish laughing brigade will all be in soon to giggle like kids at the misspelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    People that don't contribute anything to threads

Asda’s policy of making their checkout staff ask you a million questions. Nosey Parker’s. If they wanted a job in the police they should have applied for one.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    People that don't contribute anything to threads
    People who reply yet contribute nothing

Those kids sports team who hang around the back of the tills up Asda asking to help you with your packing and then you donate to their club. I always say I don’t want any help as I aint got time to piss around, but they still look at you and expect you to throw a quid in their bucket.

People who lean of the supermarket trolley handle as they push it around. The ones that bent right down so they are 'resting ' on the bar. Just push it around normally you tired ,lazy buggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    People who reply yet contribute nothing
    Ironic

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Asda’s policy of making their checkout staff ask you a million questions. Nosey Parker’s. If they wanted a job in the police they should have applied for one.
    Do they do that now? Haven't bought anything in asda for ages

People who drive those disabled shopping scooters around when they are not disabled, they are just fat bastards.

People who can't take a joke on the internet and call others nasty names in angry response.

People who drive those disabled shopping scooters around when they are not disabled, they are just fat bastards.
    People who go through their lives being angry with society.

People who go through their lives being angry with society.
    Captain Irony is on fire today

I recently bought a bottle of brown sauce which carried the warning 'Do not use if seal is broken'. As soon as I opened it the seal broke, immediately rendering it unusable. I wonder how many other innocent shoppers, especially pensioners, have fallen for this evil scam.

I'm fed up with finding my e-mail inbox stuffed full of adverts for penis enlarging pills. In the interests of sexual equality, isn't it about time that they started bombarding women's computers with adverts for fanny tightening tablets?

Captain Irony is on fire today
    People who think others get angry with them to boost their ego.

Right, fvck up... you are both old enough to behave.

Stop it mun. You’re killing me.

Stop it mun. You’re killing me.
    Obviously. :)

Women who wait on a bus stop for 20 minutes, then when the bus turns up, start searching for their purse in the bottomless pit of their handbag for another 10 minutes.

People that stand right in your path as you attempt to get off the train. ****ing hell mate there's enough seats..let me off...

My dog's giving me his "when are you gonna get off your arse and take me for a walk?" look so I'll keep this brief.

Actors who use a walking stick but clearly don't need one bug me. I've long since stopped counting the number of times I've been overtaken by those fraudsters. Chuggers, those annoying bastards who try to foist leaflets on you get on my pip, and when I'm in a grumpy mood, which is almost always, I tell them precisely where they can stick their useless fecking info.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    My dog's giving me his "when are you gonna get off your arse and take me for a walk?" look so I'll keep this brief.

Actors who use a walking stick but clearly don't need one bug me. I've long since stopped counting the number of times I've been overtaken by those fraudsters. Chuggers, those annoying bastards who try to foist leaflets on you get on my pip, and when I'm in a grumpy mood, which is almost always, I tell them precisely where they can stick their useless fecking info.
    People who allow their dogs to shit on the pavement.