+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fulham v Wolves Can't make my mind up

Re: Fulham v Wolves Can't make my mind up

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Next week Fulham are away at Derby, we are at Brentford

But Wolves, Wurzels and Villa all have easier looking home games.
    Hopefully with the way their results have gone, Bonatini not scoring since 4th December, these "easier" games might still be a challenge with their confidence hopefully knocked.

Didn't Peterborough do the double over us when we went up?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Us first, Fulham second.

Tempted to have a cheeky little flutter. Wonder what the odds would be?
    What odds do you want? I’d be happy to cover any bet you care to make on that outcome

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    What odds do you want? I’d be happy to cover any bet you care to make on that outcome
    Heh. I've remembered that whenever I make a bet, it fails. I could bet on a nag in a one horse race and it would collapse 5 steps in.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Who I want to win. I think in all honesty Wolves are not likely to implode to the extent they can be overtaken.....or can they?

Fulham, on the other hand are by most peoples estimations a real danger.

If I had to put money on it, i think I would go for a Wolves win, but a draw would be a decent result I guess.
    Villa/Derby more likely to finish ahead of Fulham, so anything that brings Wolves down a peg or two.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    2-0 now.
    Not sure about this. Can see Fulham getting auto. Hopefully not at our expense.
    It's up to us (and Wolves) if they get an auto or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Wolves were 16 points ahead of us before we kicked off against Bolton just 11 days ago.

They are now 9 points ahead but we have a game in hand. So potentially tomorrow the gap could be 6 points.

We play next weekend before they do, so further potentially the gap could be 3 points when they kick off at 5.30pm.

That would mean a 13 point swing in 18 days.

But that only happens I if we win our next two games. What it does show is that Wolves are not uncatchable.

(After Brentford next weekend we have Barnsley and Birmingham at home. We have a real opportunity in front of us)
    We need to win the next 4 games and then relax a bit, maybe send the lads over to Amsterdam for a few days as a reward

Not a great result for us. Fulham look brilliant, Wolves have enough decent home games that'll see them over the line imo. A win tomorrow and the table is pretty much as you were but with a tough game next week, we need to take 3 points!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We need to win the next 4 games and then relax a bit, maybe send the lads over to Amsterdam for a few days as a reward

So, Wolvesalona arent quite as good as they thought they were are they.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So, Wolvesalona arent quite as good as they thought they were are they.
    On their forum they’ve admitted that they’ve finally met a side who could possibly match them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    On their forum they’ve admitted that they’ve finally met a side who could possibly match them.

Well done Fulham. You've matched global superstars of football, Wolv£rhampton Wand£r£rs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    What about the ones saying Fulham weren't that good but wolves were just dire?

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Not a great result for us. Fulham look brilliant, Wolves have enough decent home games that'll see them over the line imo. A win tomorrow and the table is pretty much as you were but with a tough game next week, we need to take 3 points!
    They had a decent home game against Norwich... and failed to win.

They've looked poor in 3 games on the bounce now which is why the gap has dramatically reduced. It's almost as if the predictions of them struggling in cold weather came true...

We're winning games. Fulham are winning games. Pressure is all on Wolves; carry on like this, can see us and Fulham overtaking them. More difficult for Fulham, sure.

Feedback

A Fulham win is good for us. If we win today then, having to play wolves at home, we are only one game away from being level on points.

We are grinding out results where it matters and I don't see why a decent run through March won't see us level or just around wolves.

Gap down to 6 points. Beat Brentford and we'll be 3 points behind before Wolves kick off against Reading. Their gap will have disappeared