Unbelievable tonight

Re: Messi

the greatest football player the world has ever seen

no contest

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

no contest
    Agreed. Only Maradona comes close. On a side note, I can't wait for the Maradona documentary to come out. The same guy who did the Senna and Amy Winehouse documentaries.

Guy is unbelievable.

sometimes i wish futsal magician ricardinho would have swapped the 5 a side arena to the 11 a side game for the world to see . would have pushed messi all the way to the most skillfull player ever all the way . deemed to small to play 11 aside but to a hardcore of people ricardinho is known as the magician . an incredible talent yet the masses of football fans don't even know he exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgM8_2v4ZXg

sometimes i wish futsal magician ricardinho would have swapped the 5 a side arena to the 11 a side game for the world to see . would have pushed messi all the way to the most skillfull player ever all the way . deemed to small to play 11 aside but to a hardcore of people ricardinho is known as the magician . an incredible talent yet the masses of football fans don't even know he exists

Good video that. Impressive.

But being honest, he's not doing that on a full size pitch 11v11 against the standard of player messi plays against.

no contest

He's no Ronaldo. Can't head the ball. No strength.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's no Ronaldo. Can't head the ball. No strength.
    Yeah that headed winner against Man U in the Champions League Final was shite to be fair😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Agreed. Only Maradona comes close. On a side note, I can't wait for the Maradona documentary to come out. The same guy who did the Senna and Amy Winehouse documentaries.
    I have a 4 part DVD doc on him which is pretty good, got some nice old footage.

It's called D10S.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I have a 4 part DVD doc on him which is pretty good, got some nice old footage.

It's called D10S.

Try get hold of a documentary (think it's spanish) called He Visto Maradona, I seen it years ago and it's all about his football rather than talking about his handball and his demise like the English documentaries do.
    It's superb.

He is probably more skillful than Messi in terms of tricks like any freestyler. However he wouldn't be able to do those tricks on an 11 aside pitch he would be playing far better players and if he was doing it would be such a low standard nobody would even know.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    He is probably more skillful than Messi in terms of tricks like any freestyler. However he wouldn't be able to do those tricks on an 11 aside pitch he would be playing far better players and if he was doing it would be such a low standard nobody would even know.
    Futsal and football are completely different in my opinion. See players like Pogba where they have all the ability in the world but no game understanding as opposed to someone like De Bruyne or Xavi.

disagree mazadona top level futsal players are far better technically than 11 a side footballers . some of the top footballers of recent years started playing futsal then plyed there trade in the 11 a side game like courtinho , ronaldo , iniesta etc to name a few . Lots of countries have professional futsal leagues so they can make a living rather than going 11 a side

ricardinho would walk into any 11 a side team in the world but just wanted to stay playing the 5 a side game . probably wouldn't get into any british football academy these days if he was about 11 because of his size but not a problem in places like spain or portugal

he would be a perfect fit to play in the current Man city side with pep as his boss possibly the only manager that plays the 11 aside game like futsal britain as ever seen

What a joke. If a futsal player could cut it 11 a side, that's where they would be. Earning real money. It's a different game altogether. That guy isn't on the same planet as Messi. He's not as good as Cardiff city players, or else he'd be playing 11 a side earning 20 odd grand a week.

disagree mazadona top level futsal players are far better technically than 11 a side footballers . some of the top footballers of recent years started playing futsal then plyed there trade in the 11 a side game like courtinho , ronaldo , iniesta etc to name a few . Lots of countries have professional futsal leagues so they can make a living rather than going 11 a side

ricardinho would walk into any 11 a side team in the world but just wanted to stay playing the 5 a side game . probably wouldn't get into any british football academy these days if he was about 11 because of his size but not a problem in places like spain or portugal

he would be a perfect fit to play in the current Man city side with pep as his boss possibly the only manager that plays the 11 aside game like futsal britain as ever seen
    Sorry Mozzer you can't attribute Iniesta's ability down to Futsal. Of course it helps him in tight situations etc but his game understanding is what sets him apart and that has come from years of training at La Masia.
    Guardiola's teams don't play Futsal mate.

think some of you need to go and see a game to make a judgement !

the Wales futsal team are playing Switzerland the end of March down the house of sport . get yourselves down there