+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A question about hospitality tomorrow.

A question about hospitality tomorrow.

My girlfriend has got me and her two tickets for hospitality for tomorrow for my birthday (thanks for all the birthday wishes).

Can I give my normal tickets away for tomorrow? I’m sure I can, it’s just my girlfriend has put some doubt in my mind now.

Re: A question about hospitality tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Banc Blue View Post
    My girlfriend has got me and her two tickets for hospitality for tomorrow for my birthday (thanks for all the birthday wishes).

Can I give my normal tickets away for tomorrow? I’m sure I can, it’s just my girlfriend has put some doubt in my mind now.
    Yes, as long as the person using your ticket/card is in the same category as you i.e. an adult couldnt use a senior or child concession ticket. Likewise a senior cant use an adult one etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Yes, as long as the person using your ticket/card is in the same category as you i.e. an adult couldnt use a senior or child concession ticket. Likewise a senior cant use an adult one etc.
    Thanks just wanted to make sure, and not let my tickets go to waste.

Thanks just wanted to make sure, and not let my tickets go to waste.
    did she do an upgrade for your hospitality tickets, in this case you would have recieved a discounted price.
    and your tickets re allocated, i think

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    did she do an upgrade for your hospitality tickets, in this case you would have recieved a discounted price.
    and your tickets re allocated, i think
    Can anyone confirm this? I’ve already given my tickets away. It would be pretty embarrassing if they couldn’t get in.

Can anyone confirm this? I’ve already given my tickets away. It would be pretty embarrassing if they couldn’t get in.
    You need to ask your girlfriend if she just bought two new tickets in hospitality and didnt give them your details or whether she told them you wanted to upgrade your existing seats.