Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
On this I’m not being a WUM.
It’s an opinion I hold. Agree with it or not, but it’s certainly supported by some areas.

It’s not just me saying it and it’s not just us.
I’ll pick your last 2 games then to show I’m not deliberately picking out games.
Ipswich away - the Sky commentator stated at half time it was “one of the worst games he’d ever seen and a lot would be hoping the half time whistle was the full one”

Middlesbrough at home - the very start of the BBC report. “You can imagine before it starts a match between two sides managed by Neil Warnock and Tony Pulis wouldn’t be one for the purist and it didn’t disappoint”

Now that’s not me. That’s not Bristol City related. So tell me how it’s not an unfair comment on your team by me and how they play?
Is it a case of “it’s not us, it’s everybody else”?

Johnson referred to it last night.
He said the team knew how Cardiff play, they knew what they were about. They play a certain way and we either match it or we play how we like to.
Now I personally think he got it wrong. We got dragged into playing like they do. That’s a mistake.
Dropping Bobby Reid behind Diedhiou and Diony was an error. Putting Flint up top for the kicks was an error.

The tactics to battle Cardiff’s “agricultural” style were just wrong.

Now that’s a different argument - but to say it’s just me pointing it out and just me or even people from Bristol saying how you play is also incredibly wide of the mark.

I don’t know why you get so mad about it. It’s out there to see.
You didn't get dragged into anything. You played 4 centre backs and 2 target men. You went into this with both eyes wide open. You play the most long balls in the league and we clearly acknowledge we don't play the best football, but you seem to think you do. You tried to kick us off the pitch, it didn't work.

One thing that is undeniable, we're a much better side that you are. The 13 point gap proves it.