+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Lee Johnson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Lee Johnson

2, only 2, we’ve played 34 games and we are where we are on merit. You meanwhile are a sad carrot crunching clown who doesn’t know when he’s beaten. Now bore off there’s a good little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    2, only 2, we’ve played 34 games and we are where we are on merit. You meanwhile are a sad carrot crunching clown who doesn’t know when he’s beaten. Now bore off there’s a good little boy.
    Wonderfully articulate. Something tells me you aren’t an Oxbridge man.
    Anyway the point - which seems to have passed you by - is that to not be accused of picking out specific games to make a point I’ll select your last 2.
    Are there just two?
    Man City? What did people say about Cardiff and Warnock after that?
    Forest? Their comments?
    Barnsley? How about Heckingbottom’s view that something needs to be done about the underhand tactics of Cardiff?
    Wolves? How did their fans and manager react to the game at Molineux?

I pointed out Ipswich and Boro because they were the two games preceding the one we played.
    So if (according to some on here) the reason the game was so dire is because of us - why is it the third game in a row the national media has referred to an awful, dire game not one that has entertainment quality?

It’s not us it’s everyone else right?
    When are you going to be at least honest with yourselves and admit it’s you and there is a reason so many people nationally don’t like Cardiff?
    Because I think really you know it’s not just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Wonderfully articulate. Something tells me you aren’t an Oxbridge man.
    Anyway the point - which seems to have passed you by - is that to not be accused of picking out specific games to make a point I’ll select your last 2.
    Are there just two?
    Man City? What did people say about Cardiff and Warnock after that?
    Forest? Their comments?
    Barnsley? How about Heckingbottom’s view that something needs to be done about the underhand tactics of Cardiff?
    Wolves? How did their fans and manager react to the game at Molineux?

I pointed out Ipswich and Boro because they were the two games preceding the one we played.
    So if (according to some on here) the reason the game was so dire is because of us - why is it the third game in a row the national media has referred to an awful, dire game not one that has entertainment quality?

It’s not us it’s everyone else right?
    When are you going to be at least honest with yourselves and admit it’s you and there is a reason so many people nationally don’t like Cardiff?
    Because I think really you know it’s not just me.
    I'll admit it. We're 5hit at football. But we're in 2nd place on 67 points, so clearly being 5hit at football is the best way to win games. I agree Bristol City are the 2nd best team after Wolves who are a lot better than Barcelona. I can't understand how a team as good as Bristol City can be so good yet end up 13 points behind such a 5hit football team.

Lets compare the last 6 games -
    Cardiff beat Leeds, Bolton, Boro, Ipswich and Bristol City whilst drawing against Millwall Total 16 points. (+8 GD)
    Bristol beat QPR, drew with Sunderland, Leeds and Fulham and lost against Bolton and Cardiff. Total 6 points. (0 GD)
    Just add to the mix Wolves - They've beaten Sheff Utd, QPR and Ipswich, drawn with Norwich and PNE and lost to Fulham. Total 11 points (0 GD)

It would appear your brilliant football is holding you back. At least you can hold your heads high that everyone in the world knows you're being hard done by and you're the next best thing since Bristol Rovers.

There we are, you can run off home now, safe in the knowledge that you truly are the best team in the division but still can't win games.