Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
Dembe likes this.

(We need some way on here of showing people a positive reaction to good posts)
Thankyou! I actually like football to be played in a certain way, and at time, when watching City, i'm pulling my hair out, but i'm not dismissive towards the way we play. Warnock is shoving it up the arse of all of the cry baby fans and pundits who seem to think that there is only one way to play, and good for him, the amount of snobbery attached to football opinion these days is beyond belief. We've got Wolves fans forgetting the time they had Stephen Hunt and Karl Henry kicking **** out of anything that moved-or didn't, and are now on some kind of evangelical roll, as if the past never happened. They can all ****off. The issue is that other fans can't deal with the fact that they've been out fought, and their team doesn't possess the will or ability to give some back and do a job on us. They search for excuses, the sign of a weak mind. It's 11v11, we don't get any preferential treatment, we're just prepared to work harder and play in a way that knocks teams out of their stride-that's it, no science or witchcraft. Football is a bit like life, you deal what's in front of you, do your best to overcome the challenge, not hide behind lame excuses because you didn't fancy it or weren't up to it.