+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Lee Johnson

The Lee Johnson

I've read Johnson's analysis of the game. What a self serving prick. Taking no responsibility for their disastrous run. Blowing 3-0 and 2-0 leads.Making out they play such marvellous football.
    Its as if we forced them to play shite.
    I really enjoy beating such a bluffer.

Re: The Lee Johnson

Warnock loved it as well

Johnson has somehow tricked everyone into believing they play incredible attacking, passing football. When, in reality, they're a bunch of long ball merchants

He'd make an excellent politician

It's bollox.

There were only 3 'footballers' on the pitch.

Best was Hoillet, then Bryan and Ralls

They looked an appalling team.

Hopeless up front. That no 9 would struggle to get in a parks team with that touch, Bobby Reid was too busy whinging and losing the ball and the only thing I remember about pineapple head is that he had a pineapple head.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    It's bollox.

Hopeless up front. That no 9 would struggle to get in a parks team with that touch, Bobby Reid was too busy whinging and losing the ball and the only thing I remember about pineapple head is that he had a pineapple head.
    B-b-bbut I thought Bobby Reid was the Bristolian Zidane?

He really is a prat.

I've not read or listened to anything as I've had a run around with trains and can't be arsed. I'm off to get drunk.

Cheer up squeaky Lee !

It's bollox.

Agree, Hoilett at times seemed like he was the only skifull footballer on the pitch along with 21 other “ athletes “ kicking and heading a football.

I agree from today’s performance you could just about also include Bryan and Ralls.

In fairness due to injuries Halford and Connolly were brought in to do a job and whilst I hope Morrison and some of the full backs are back in time for the next game no one can doubt these two’s commitment and work ethic today, they ensured we kept a clean sheet and ultimately won a very poor game

It's bollox.

They spent £5.3m on that number 9. And if he was bad, 39 took it to another level. He's one of the worst strikers I've seen at our level. Looked lost. They're an awful side, and they'll struggle to finish top half.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Johnson made a mistake yesterday.
    Instead of playing our game and concentrating on our style we opted to try to combat Cardiff’s basic, anti-football by matching it.
    That’s not what we should have done.

In short, we ended up dragged down to their level.
    I’ve lost count now of the amount of times I’ve heard or read from Cardiff match reports how the football was awful.
    Ipswich was apparently just the same?

Mistake to let us get dragged into playing the same and Johnson realizes that I think.
    We should have approached it differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Instead of playing our game and concentrating on our style we opted to try to combat Cardiff’s basic, anti-football by matching it.

I’ve lost count now of the amount of times I’ve heard or read from Cardiff match reports how the football was awful.

Mistake to let us get dragged into playing the same and Johnson realizes that I think.
    I thought we got dragged down to your level.
    You’re the hoof ballers of the division.

I keep reading this myth on your message boards about how we dragged you down to our level and you should have played your style of football. However all the stats prove you're the long ball team of the Championship , you play the most long passes in the league. You are not Wolvesalona or Fulham.

You committed more fouls than us yesterday, I would suggest you dragged us down to your level!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I thought we got dragged down to your level.
    You’re the hoof ballers of the division.
    Really?
    The national media coverage of games reflects that view does it?
    They have no reason to be biased towards either side - how are we viewed for the style we play and how is Warnock’s Cardiff?

There is your answer.

You would have been thrashed out of sight had you tried that.

I'm gonna attempt to answer you properly. I have seen you play relatively good stuff once or twice against the Manchester clubs. I have also seen you play smash and grab kick and rush football this season. Bolton the other week and when you beat Sheffield United on sky at Brammall lane.

Yesterday was a dreadful football match but I honestly think and this is not a wind up that you were even more guilty than us in making the game such a poor spectacle.

If you truly read most posters on here you will understand that a lot of us will acknowledge that we aren't playing the most attractive football at present, however earlier on this season against Wolves, Villa etc we were brilliant and played with no little skill and pace and tore them both apart.

This time in a season when players are bollocksed and generally carrying injuries it's the team with the most character that generally comes out on top. We have this in abundance.

Only Fulham are capable of sustaining their brand of football somehow throughout an entire season but even they limped out of the play offs last season.

Really?
    The national media coverage of games reflects that view does it?
    They have no reason to be biased towards either side - how are we viewed for the style we play and how is Warnock’s Cardiff?

There is your answer.
    You're still trying to claim Bristol City are some sort of attractive, attacking team? You must have that tattooed into your mother's lower back so you can keep reading it to convince yourself.

Do you know you habe been on sky? Where we can all watch You?

Did you not read the Fulham managers comments on You? If we dragged you down, what's your excuse for anti football vs Fulham?

[QUOTE=Jursset_BrisCity;4847666]Johnson made a mistake yesterday.

We should have approached it differently

Ya, like trying to have an attempt on(at) goal, might have helped

We do play a direct game but at times play good stuff in the final third. How much is this image of us as some sort of team of cloggers down to the stereotype warnock gets?

We aren't a passing side but in no way are most teams in this division or the Premier league, including the wurzels. No way would any self respecting passing side play that way for 90 minutes.

Some on their forum saying they wouldn't go if warnock was in charge. I'm sure over the years they have seen far worse than anything warnock can produce on a bad day. We are lucky to have him.

Naturally nervous going into the game, honestly after 20 minutes I knew Bristol weren't scoring.

Yes we play direct in 2/3 of the pitch, why not? What's the point of playing 50 passes when you can play 3? It certainly increases the chances of us getting an attempt on goal...

Bristol are a dirty side as well.

Mid table side who had a good start.

You really are very good...............at being a WUM......apart from that you really are the plum of plums.

I make it one win in your last 13 matches. You certainly do get dragged down quite often...

It's bollox.

Pineapple head got away with a load of niggly fouls and like Blobby Reid moaned through the game as did most of them