+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Lee Johnson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Lee Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Johnson is hanging his players out to dry desperately trying to hold on to his job.
    His players, fans and the media (those worth their salt) will only put up with these excuses for so long.

Pathetic really as he has talked you up all season when in reality you were massively over-achieving.

The man is floundering and will reap what he sows.
    His job isn’t remotely under threat.
    He wasn’t sacked when we were in the bottom 3 losing 10 games in a row last season.
    If you think Lansdown is going to sack him partway through the project when we sit 6th and have run to the SF of the league cup defeating 4 Premier League sides in the process?

I haven’t heard a single person calling for Johnson’s removal this season. Nor should they.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    His job isn’t remotely under threat.
    He wasn’t sacked when we were in the bottom 3 losing 10 games in a row last season.
    If you think Lansdown is going to sack him partway through the project when we sit 6th and have run to the SF of the league cup defeating 4 Premier League sides in the process?

I haven’t heard a single person calling for Johnson’s removal this season. Nor should they.
    Hello Jurrset. I've made some valid points about you playing the most long balls in the division (which is a fact), the fact Jokanovic called you a rugby team, as well as the fact you made the game on Saturday a foul-fiesta, as well as your initial kick off was a hoof straight down field. You played 4 centre halves (the left back was especially dreadful by the way) and two lumps (who couldn't trap a bag of cement). Please discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Hello Jurrset. I've made some valid points about you playing the most long balls in the division (which is a fact), the fact Jokanovic called you a rugby team, as well as the fact you made the game on Saturday a foul-fiesta, as well as your initial kick off was a hoof straight down field. You played 4 centre halves (the left back was especially dreadful by the way) and two lumps (who couldn't trap a bag of cement). Please discuss.
    He's not going to reply, is he? Jursset deliberately ignores posts that he can't argue against. Spineless.

He's not going to reply, is he? Jursset deliberately ignores posts that he can't argue against. Spineless.
    Every time he does this.He talks about intelligence but that is to massage his own ego.He has an inflated sense of his own ability and knowledge and absolutely no integrity.

Ignores posts and blocks you on twitter if you point out the facts.

13 points, mind the gap you ****.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Ignores posts and blocks you on twitter if you point out the facts.

13 points, mind the gap you ****.
    I don’t block people.

I don’t block people.
    You bloody liar, you blocked me months ago

I don’t block people.
    More lies

Mind the gap Charles

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    More lies

Mind the gap Charles
    Nope. I have 0 accounts blocked as of today.