+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Lee Johnson

Re: The Lee Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Johnson made a mistake yesterday.
    Instead of playing our game and concentrating on our style we opted to try to combat Cardiff’s basic, anti-football by matching it.
    That’s not what we should have done.

In short, we ended up dragged down to their level.
    I’ve lost count now of the amount of times I’ve heard or read from Cardiff match reports how the football was awful.
    Ipswich was apparently just the same?

Mistake to let us get dragged into playing the same and Johnson realizes that I think.
    We should have approached it differently.
    I love the way you say you were dragged down to our level, yet it was Bristol who set up to defend and frustrate,and hopefully counter attack and nick a win.Unfortunately, you forgot the counter attacking bit and wholly contributed to a game lacking in quality. Who knows, if you had shown more ambition, you might have been able to play us off the park, like Fulham did. But after watching you in both games against us,I don't believe you have the quality to do that.

Re: The Lee Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    It's bollox.

There were only 3 'footballers' on the pitch.

Best was Hoillet, then Bryan and Ralls

They looked an appalling team.

Hopeless up front. That no 9 would struggle to get in a parks team with that touch, Bobby Reid was too busy whinging and losing the ball and the only thing I remember about pineapple head is that he had a pineapple head.
    And Bamba