+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's just sinking in......promotion is a real possibility

Re: It's just sinking in......promotion is a real possibility

I haven't been able to have a season ticket for years due to my old job, and before that having my daughter at weekends (who if I bloody knew would enjoy football would have taken years ago) anyway.. working away most weeks and then having to go back to do a Saturday night shift, having parental responsibilities the other weekend, I missed the prem and I'm really looking forward to hopefully going up.

Also my daughter, sharing this with her is unbelievable, and I'm loving how quickly she's taken to football and understanding the game little by little.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Look at the PL table. If Burnley can be 7th, there's no reason we can't finish there in a few years. We'll need luck but I'd like to see us try to make a fist of it.
    In his recent Q&A session down at the stadium, NW actually mentioned doing it the Burnley way should we get to the prem and he still be in charge.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I think Tan has been excellent in the last 18 months and as long as he doesn't start thinking he's Pep or Tony Hart then I think he'll be ok.

Personally I'd love to go up. It's good for the club and good for the region. I won't look forward to the kick off times but this season has hardly produced a 3pm kick off so no change.

I won't look forward to the cheating Refs but nonetheless I want to see Cardiff City play at the highest possible level they can.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I thought Huddersfield might surprise a few in the Prem.
    Burnley arent exactly a great footballing team, hard working and organised.
    If they can make a fist of it so can we.
    Are you comparing Cardiff City favourably with Burnley?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I haven't been able to have a season ticket for years due to my old job, and before that having my daughter at weekends (who if I bloody knew would enjoy football would have taken years ago) anyway.. working away most weeks and then having to go back to do a Saturday night shift, having parental responsibilities the other weekend, I missed the prem and I'm really looking forward to hopefully going up.

Also my daughter, sharing this with her is unbelievable, and I'm loving how quickly she's taken to football and understanding the game little by little.
    That's priceless mate.
    I've been all over the country with my lad and had so many shared experiences good and bad. It's a fantastic way to spend time with your kids.

👍

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    That's priceless mate.
    I've been all over the country with my lad and had so many shared experiences good and bad. It's a fantastic way to spend time with your kids.

👍
    I was hoping to take her to a few aways but reading was moved for one.. Brentford I've got to work.. Not too many that are ideal as short first trips away.

Going to try and get next season's tickets as early as I can (finances allowing) and whatever league were in next year she will be there!