+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff away why bother?

Cardiff away why bother?

Report on the away fans experience.

http://bristolcitysupporters.org/car...ay-why-bother/

Really upset they didn’t enjoy their trip. God they can moan.

Re: Cardiff away why bother?

They really are thick aren't they.

They have kicked a steward unconscious and smashed up a pub on recent visits.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    They really are thick aren't they.

They have kicked a steward unconscious and smashed up a pub on recent visits.
    Yep. I'm banned on there so can't comment. But the report ends says there was no trouble and was never likely to be. Which rather ignores their behaviour at most recent visits. Deluded.

Those are BASIC laws, that every football fan, who travel on a coach, go through EVERY away game.

1) Inn/pub stops got to be 10 miles from the ground

2) Not to arrive before set down times

3) If there is a RVP point, it must be complied with. Some times this is great, as you get to jump red lights, bomb around roundabouts and generally upset the locals, as Mr Plod the policeman, stops all local traffic for you.

As Auntie said, STOP FRIGGING MOANING You lost, get on with your life.

Have to say it was a bit surreal being asked for ID for the first time in my life (my mate and I are in our mid 50's) when attempting to enter Walkabout some 6 hours or so after the kick off. At first we thought the doorman was on a windup! Got refused entry too. Only bar of the several we frequented to adopt such a policy. No great miss as far as either of us were concerned, but as I said to the doorman last night I bet you didn't adopt this policy the previous day when Ireland played Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Have to say it was a bit surreal being asked for ID for the first time in my life (my mate and I are in our mid 50's) when attempting to enter Walkabout some 6 hours or so after the kick off. At first we thought the doorman was on a windup! Got refused entry too. Only bar of the several we frequented to adopt such a policy. No great miss as far as either of us were concerned, but as I said to the doorman last night I bet you didn't adopt this policy the previous day when Ireland played Wales.
    Well considering their next door neighbours got trashed last year by some worzel scumbags, I do understand their reasons for a bit of paranoia, even if it was quite a while after the game.

The Cornwall got trashed and people set upon by Villa fans well after the game had finished earlier in the season so not as daft a policy as one might think.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    They ID every single person going in there for the rugby so this idea is a load of bollocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

You put your ID into some scanner then your photo pops up on a screen. Light queue entertainment at times as some photos are atrocious

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post
    They ID every single person going in there for the rugby so this idea is a load of bollocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

You put your ID into some scanner then your photo pops up on a screen. Light queue entertainment at times as some photos are atrocious
    Each to their own, but I for one am not about to start carrying my drivers license in order to have a drink. City centre was dead and no other establishment was asking for ID so their loss as we went next door.

There was no trouble getting into M&S

Why you would want to go in that shithole is the question i would ask.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Why you would want to go in that shithole is the question i would ask.
    M&S?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Well considering their next door neighbours got trashed last year by some worzel scumbags, I do understand their reasons for a bit of paranoia, even if it was quite a while after the game.

The Cornwall got trashed and people set upon by Villa fans well after the game had finished earlier in the season so not as daft a policy as one might think.
    The Cornwall never got 'trashed', a couple of bottles got smashed outside

A few Villa tried to get into the bar and were 'repelled ' by the locals.

No drama.