+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just watching Napoli on BT Sport 3

Just watching Napoli on BT Sport 3

They can knock it about.

Was going to watch Dortmund until I saw this was on, saw something on reddit saying Naploi played some nice stuff so decided to have a look.

Not disappointed so far.

Re: Just watching Napoli on BT Sport 3

They are a top side mate. If I was Man United I'd get rid of Mourinho and get in Maurizio Sarri next season.

I'm a fool to myself as I don't watch any European stuff so not familiar with the manager.

Hamsik just put in their third after about 20 patient passes.

I am impressed.

Mertens up top too, who I always saw as a winger, that front 3 is tasty with Insigne (class) and Calejon either side of him.

Allan looks a good player too.

Wasn't sure why Chelsea were linked with Koulibaly after the first half hour but he's settled Now, Albiol was looking the better of the 2.

Definitely looking our for these again.

4-0

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm a fool to myself as I don't watch any European stuff so not familiar with the manager.

Hamsik just put in their third after about 20 patient passes.

I am impressed.

Mertens up top too, who I always saw as a winger, that front 3 is tasty with Insigne (class) and Calejon either side of him.

Allan looks a good player too.

Wasn't sure why Chelsea were linked with Koulibaly after the first half hour but he's settled Now, Albiol was looking the better of the 2.

Definitely looking our for these again.
    I'm not watching as I'm watching my favourite Spanish team at the moment, Betis on the other side. Currently 1-0 up against Levante.

5-0 brilliant free kick

Nearly mentioned earlier i like the way they attack down the left, then the left back pops up with a cracking free-kick.

5 at a canter.

Could have been 8.