+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves having a wobble on thier messageboard

Wolves having a wobble on thier messageboard

Seems that they are starting to panic even tho they are champions league elect

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/201701/

Re: Wolves having a wobble on thier messageboard

History says they will be fine

I'd love to catch them mind, even If It is unlikely.

Wolverhampton Wobblers.

Never really looked up till now with regards to wolves anyway, not long ago they were 16 points ahead of us, they have some awful fixtures away too, but I’m still we need to look at our fixtures tho but if we can pull draws at villa and derby or maybe win one of those I think we will catch them, as we play them at home and if we beat them it’s a 3 point gap if we match them

I'm surprised there panicking it would take something extraordinary to get wrong from now, they just need to knock over the smaller sides such as Brum , Wed, Burton , Sunderland etc to go up from this point.

The thread on Sunday on Molineux mix after we won with a post about how they will even miss out on the play offs was hilarious - talk about having a meltdown! They have a substantial lead, they will still win the league, nobody keeps winning game after game in the championship. Still, its good that we’re managing to rattle the Champions league winners elect 2020 though 😄

We do have to play them mind and they got some very very tough games away next 5, I thought they were gone at 16 points ahead, it’s pretty much game on 👍

To be fair... if we were in their boots right now, we would all be having a meltdown. It's a football fans right to think its all going to go tits up even if you are 20 points clear going into easter.

To be fair when your tipped for winning 138 points and the European championship and then watch your team getting rolled over is prettt unnerving.

It’s one of the most competitive championships for a while and any team can still **** it up, including us.

Would love to see Wolves fluff it though. Despise Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm surprised there panicking it would take something extraordinary to get wrong from now, they just need to knock over the smaller sides such as Brum , Wed, Burton , Sunderland etc to go up from this point.
    Their fans all remember their previous cock-up when 10 points clear

Having watched Fulham v Wolves and taking aboard the god like status Wolves have reached where does that put Fulham ,are they now the greatest team we have ever seen kick a ball?

I'll gladly take 2nd place.

It'll one of the great collapses. Can't see it though.

I wish I could find the bbc phone in with a wolves fans talking about how they were going to do next year in the prem.

He asked how they would do, robbie savage said fighting relegation.

He put out the most pompous laugh you'll ever hear - "no, really robbie??".

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'll gladly take 2nd place.
    Absolutely!

But wouldn't it be nice if Wolvesola sropped below us, or even into the play-offs, and stayed down.

Wolves have at least 6 games they will win even if only at 50%. That will give them 91 points alone. They are going up.

We however have some really tough games to come. We need 7 wins and a draw from 12 matches. I can see where we might get 4 wins if all goes well - which gets us to 79 points. Where the other 10 points are coming from I don't know.

It may be enough if we do not lose to those teams chasing us but I don't think so.

It's exciting though, and I love Warnock for giving us this end of season drama to look forward to - however it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Wolves have at least 6 games they will win even if only at 50%. That will give them 91 points alone. They are going up.

We however have some really tough games to come. We need 7 wins and a draw from 12 matches. I can see where we might get 4 wins if all goes well - which gets us to 79 points. Where the other 10 points are coming from I don't know.

It may be enough if we do not lose to those teams chasing us but I don't think so.

It's exciting though, and I love Warnock for giving us this end of season drama to look forward to - however it ends.
    You sure you're not a wolves fan in disguise 😉

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    You sure you're not a wolves fan in disguise 
    Clearly not or I'd be worrying about not finishing top 6

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post

Our worst run of 12 games we got 18 points.

Sauce.. a poster off here

That gives us 85..

I’d rather beat Wolves in the playoff final.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Your heart could stand a play off final? I don’t think I fancy that at all.

We lost to a poor Blackpool side in the play offs.

I wouldn't be in a rush for a ticket if we got there again.

Agree though IF we were to win would be a great way to go up.

Wolves are certs for automatic one way or another mind.

The Mix is always very reactionary. One minute discussing how many millions will be spent in the Prem, to pantwetting about missing the playoffs the next. The reality is in the middle. Fulham was a culmination of a few weeks of what looked like complacent football: the last minute winner Norwich scored, unable to break down 10-man Preston, a woeful second half vs QPR where Wolves were lucky to escape with three points.

I suppose the nerves come from this being Nuno's first true test. Can he lift the squad up from its current mediocre form? It isn't even that much of a slump, and there is still a wide gap from first to third. I'm confident he will, as Wolves have bounced back from each loss with a win. We'll see against Reading if that holds true.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    The Mix is always very reactionary. One minute discussing how many millions will be spent in the Prem, to pantwetting about missing the playoffs the next. The reality is in the middle. Fulham was a culmination of a few weeks of what looked like complacent football: the last minute winner Norwich scored, unable to break down 10-man Preston, a woeful second half vs QPR where Wolves were lucky to escape with three points.

I suppose the nerves come from this being Nuno's first true test. Can he lift the squad up from its current mediocre form? It isn't even that much of a slump, and there is still a wide gap from first to third. I'm confident he will, as Wolves have bounced back from each loss with a win. We'll see against Reading if that holds true.
    I have no doubt you’ll beat Reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Your heart could stand a play off final? I don’t think I fancy that at all.
    Probably not but it would be funny as hell

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    I definitely wouldn't go don't think I could take another Wembley heartbreak