+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolves having a wobble on thier messageboard

Re: Wolves having a wobble on thier messageboard

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I definitely wouldn't go don't think I could take another Wembley heartbreak
    I’d go but would hate every minute of it ubl we we were 5-0 up with 5 mins to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I definitely wouldn't go don't think I could take another Wembley heartbreak
    Don’t get me wrong - I couldn’t stomach another playoff without knowing the outcome but given the choice of going up automatically or the guarantee of beating Wolves in the playoff final, well I’d be tempted by the latter.

We all say we wouldn't go to a PO final, but let's all be honest, we'd go if we could

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    We all say we wouldn't go to a PO final, but let's all be honest, we'd go if we could
    NOPE !

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Wolves have at least 6 games they will win even if only at 50%. That will give them 91 points alone. They are going up.

We however have some really tough games to come. We need 7 wins and a draw from 12 matches. I can see where we might get 4 wins if all goes well - which gets us to 79 points. Where the other 10 points are coming from I don't know.

It may be enough if we do not lose to those teams chasing us but I don't think so.

It's exciting though, and I love Warnock for giving us this end of season drama to look forward to - however it ends.
    Think we will win our 6 games at home, beat hull or Norwich away but more Likely hull away, think we can squeeze few draws at either villa derby or Sheffield Utd away, think we will be fine, they key to finishing above wolves is to beat them at home, match thier results and they are gonna slip up a fair few times in the next 5 away games they have, I do fancy us to pip them to top mind which I didn’t see coming around 4 games ago 👍

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    NOPE !
    Whatever, you’d have the first tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Whatever, you’d have the first tickets!
    I would definitely not enter Wembley stadium for a play off final.

Not saying I would not travel and enjoy the atmosphere, but I definitely would not go to the game.

Never been a lover of play-off's as it is.

Cup final's, yes, play-offs NO

I'd rather be chasing in 2nd than being chased in 1st.

Tony..did you go to the QPR playoff?

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Tony..did you go to the QPR playoff?
    Yes and the Blackpool one, but never felt as sick walking out of a game as I did at Wembley.

Got home, packed two suitcases in the morning and f ucked off on an unplaned hoilday.

Just up and went.

Don't ever wanna feel like that again.

When I say, "I don't like the play-offs", it's the format I don't agree with.
    I don't see how a team finishing 6, sometimes 6 to 10 points behind everyone else should get a second chance, they have had 46 games to get promoted.

Yes and the Blackpool one, but never felt as sick walking out of a game as I did at Wembley.

Got home, packed two suitcases in the morning and f ucked off on an unplaned hoilday.

Just up and went.

I don't see how a team finishing 6, sometimes 6 to 10 points behind everyone else should get a second chance, they have had 46 games to get promoted.
    With you 100%

Know what you're saying Tony.
    But the rules are set before the season starts. It gives mid table teams an extended season , saving the ' on the beach ' feeling of apathy setting in too early in the season.
    Personally I'd rather a relegation battle than a mid table boring last 8 games of a season...and likewise a glimmer of hope with a playoff place a possibility.

When we won the playoff final to get into the Championship, what position did we finish in that season? I've got a feeling it was 6th but I could be wrong.

Just up and went.

now you have got me hoping for the worst

comedy gold, get a grip its called drama and entertainment