+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PANTERA ......hellbound

PANTERA ......hellbound

https://youtu.be/RydI2d0hiT8

It's like religion.....without the Bible !!!

What a staggeringly heavy band PANTERA were

Shame that they impoded down to Anselmo's heroin addiction and dimebags alcoholism ........and of course his brutal onstage murder by yet another gun toting American lunatic

Saw PANTERA at Newport centre , one of the heaviest bands I have ever seen

Re: PANTERA ......hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    https://youtu.be/RydI2d0hiT8

It's like religion.....without the Bible !!!

What a staggeringly heavy band PANTERA were

Shame that they impoded down to Anselmo's heroin addiction and dimebags alcoholism ........and of course his brutal onstage murder by yet another gun toting American lunatic

Saw PANTERA at Newport centre , one of the heaviest bands I have ever seen
    Saw them at Donington Monsters of Rock in '94. Best band of the day by a country mile were Cry Of Love in the 2nd stage. Main event of the day was a couple of members of Biohazard giving a couple of Showsec w@nkers (surely the worst, most brain dead imbecilic, non-music loving morons to 'police' gigs and concerts?) a damn good kicking for manhandling their fans for stage diving.

Going back to Pantera, I'm surprised you like them Sludgey as ol' Phil is known for his far right white supremacist views. There's a couple of clips on YouTube somewhere, of him giving the Nazi seig heil salute on stage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Saw them at Donington Monsters of Rock in '94. Best band of the day by a country mile were Cry Of Love in the 2nd stage. Main event of the day was a couple of members of Biohazard giving a couple of Showsec w@nkers (surely the worst, most brain dead imbecilic, non-music loving morons to 'police' gigs and concerts?) a damn good kicking for manhandling their fans for stage diving.

Going back to Pantera, I'm surprised you like them Sludgey as ol' Phil is known for his far right white supremacist views. There's a couple of clips on YouTube somewhere, of him giving the Nazi seig heil salute on stage
    Love biohazard , saw em in Bristol , amazing gig

As for Anselmo he's a bizarre character ........the rest of PANTERA were from multi racial Dallas and as his heroin addiction took hold he did indeed spout some right wing nonsense , I have seen the video of him giving a pathetic white power speech

Bands like EYEHATEGOD , crowbar , corrosion of conformity come from the same part of the world as Anselmo ..... Louisiana........and have worked with him and are not into any of that nonsense .........but I hope that his stupid outbursts were just that , stupid and not some sign of a right wing loony

...and the band played on

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...and the band played on
    Bertrand Russell ?