Thread: Angel Rangel

Angel Rangel

One of the more likeable Jacks to be fair

Re: Angel Rangel

Is there such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Is there such a thing?
    I didn’t think possible either until I just heard him talk at half time. Come across quite well. He’s no Nathan Dyer put it that way.

Sure I read years ago that him and his wife help out in a homeless shelter down there.

Anyone else have little giiggle every time the commentator says “Jack Hunt” ?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Anyone else have little giiggle every time the commentator says “Jack Hunt” ?
    We'll always appreciate school boy humour.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Is there such a thing?
    We're all lovely people.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I didn’t think possible either until I just heard him talk at half time. Come across quite well. He’s no Nathan Dyer put it that way.

Sure I read years ago that him and his wife help out in a homeless shelter down there.
    That's right, he was going out at night giving food to people on the street or something.

Or 'Swansea' as it's also called. They'd have their work cut out down there.

Fair play to him if he did. Been there years aswell.

He was at an "expensive" restaurant on Swansea (my guess is Harvester) and asked the owner what happened to the uneaten food. The owner said they chuck it, Angel Rangel asked/told him to donate to the homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    He was at an "expensive" restaurant on Swansea (my guess is Harvester) and asked the owner what happened to the uneaten food. The owner said they chuck it, Angel Rangel asked/told him to donate to the homeless.
    Bit too upmarket for Swansea tbh. Burger King is more likely.