+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aron Gunnarsson

Re: Aron Gunnarsson

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Iceland only got about 50 odd people to pick from ffs, how many goals were scored from mcphail's passes? Anyone who thinks gunnar is a better player than mcphail is off it imo
    Ireland have very few who were actually born in the country. Gunnarsson the better of two average players.

I'd say mcphail is a better footballer but gunnar is a more effective player.

I really rate Gunnar the sooner he is back the better

McPhail was a much better player imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Supporters go on about McPhail and his killer pass! he certainly was never overall as good a midfielder as Gunners although very different as he couldn’t tackle! He never played for or captained his country and never played in the Premiership. Whitt’s was a similar player but much better than McPhail as he could score goals as well as give the killer pass?

He was capped 10 times for us.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I was replying to somebody who thinks if we give him a decent offer he may consider it, I was pointing out that he has had offers others at the club would have moved along with.

Think we are all aware he is a big earner.
    I think we all were, but in my opinion, that is probably why he hasn’t moved as clearly the offers (allegedly) were not more than he was probably already on. That said, it’s all conjecture, as none of us really know, as we are just fans contributing to an unofficial message board really.

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    I think we all were, but in my opinion, that is probably why he hasn’t moved as clearly the offers (allegedly) were not more than he was probably already on. That said, it’s all conjecture, as none of us really know, as we are just fans contributing to an unofficial message board really.

Hope that helps
    I was responding to another poster, so without sounding rude or whatever, your Post doesn't help, no.

No you don’t judge footballers on paper but on career achievements and facts? Leeds wouldn’t have got rid if they thought he was a Premiership player!