+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MP calls John Major a traitor

MP calls John Major a traitor

For having a different view to the government.

Foghorn Nadine Dorries:

https://twitter.com/NadineDorries/st...66724497346560

Is it right for Mps to use this kind of language?

Re: MP calls John Major a traitor

Yes, she can say or write what she wishes as like the rest of us she's subject to defamation laws, and Major has recourse to the civil courts.

As well as Major in that clip, Nigel Lawson nodding in agreement with Thatcher's words caught my attention. What binds them? They're all Bilderbergers. That was some political theatre for the masses courtesy of Fifth Columnists. Major is also a member of The Order of the Garter, that equals a made man in Mafia-speak. A mason pal of mine insists he's also a 33rd degree-er, which adds gravy to the theory that he's a big player.

Traitor is a very strong word to use, particularly for an ex-PM of her own party. It's only a few days since someone else in the cabinet said Corbyn had betrayed his country.

This isn't a healthy route that we seem to be heading down.

Iain Duncan Smith was on TV earlier , mouthing off

I can't stand him

As for dorres, she used to be a nurse

How can anyone who has ever worked in the NHS end up a Tory ?

The loathsome Liam fox , ex gp, is another example

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes, she can say or write what she wishes as like the rest of us she's subject to defamation laws, and Major has recourse to the civil courts.

As well as Major in that clip, Nigel Lawson nodding in agreement with Thatcher's words caught my attention. What binds them? They're all Bilderbergers. That was some political theatre for the masses courtesy of Fifth Columnists. Major is also a member of The Order of the Garter, that equals a made man in Mafia-speak. A mason pal of mine insists he's also a 33rd degree-er, which adds gravy to the theory that he's a big player.
    Let's be honest , freemasons are strange

Geoffrey Howe, the bloke whose speech ended Thatcher's reign, was also a 33rd degree freemason.

Geoffrey Howe, the bloke whose speech ended Thatcher's reign, was also a 33rd degree freemason.
    He was from port Talbot wasn't he ?

Or was that Kenneth Clarke the oily creep

Heseltine was from Swansea and Micheal howerd too

Welsh Tories .........horrible

He was a far bettter politician then that gutless bastard Cameron and a Bette rose man then that fat man child utter **** that is Boris Johnson

Given what happened to Jo Cox the language used is pathetic. The Tory Brexiteers are a loathsome bunch

Bloody hell what a boys own hard on nonsense::

https://www.quora.com/What-do-33rd-d...-masons-do-not

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bloody hell what a boys own hard on nonsense::

https://www.quora.com/What-do-33rd-d...-masons-do-not
    So it's nonsense based on one crappy link. I don't really blame you for wanting to remain with spoonfed info provided by corporate media.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Let's be honest , freemasons are strange
    No they are not. I'm not a Freemason, I know quite a few. I used to belong to a similar sort of organisation. Like any members-only thing, we had our own passwords to ensure this, but apart from divulging passwords, I'd be happy to answer any questions about the RAOB.

Anyone who needs to belong to a secret society is not quiet right .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Anyone who needs to belong to a secret society is not quiet right .
    I would have thought a prerequisite of belonging to a secret society is being quiet

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I would have thought a prerequisite of belonging to a secret society is being quiet
    Sssßs¥₩₩₩🕌