+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great news regarding new ST marketing

Great news regarding new ST marketing

I've just had this off my boy's football coach:

'Hi all, I have received an email from Cardiff City about season tickets for next year and was looking to see if any of the boys want to get one as it will be good if they are all sat together ?

Especially if they are in the promised land of the Premier League.

U16's are £49.00'

Firstly I thought that this was a brilliant and proactive approach by the club. I was then asked this:

if we did get one would he have to be accompanied by an adult at every match?

Anyone know if this is the case, or would the club be ok with one or two adults with a group of lads?

Re: Great news regarding new ST marketing

See plenty of pissed up blokes in the family stand with no kids, so although not an official answer, I honestly don't see why a load of teens wouldn't be allowed in behaving and sober...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    See plenty of pissed up blokes in the family stand with no kids, so although not an official answer, I honestly don't see why a load of teens wouldn't be allowed in behaving and sober...
    Cheers. These are U14s, but I guess the same question is valid for any age range?

A family stand might not take kindly to a gang of U12s upwards all sitting together and getting up to the shenanigans we were up to at that age.

Not even sure where to look for the full T+C's of the kids' ST offer

May be an idea to have 1 in there with them, I can't see a nice bunch of kids behaving any worse than the "I need to be heard at all costs" elderly lot in there that berate players all game.

I'll have a look myself now as I may need a few extra u16s myself as nieces/nephews keep asking.

I think as long as there is 1 adult you can have a few kids with them.

When we had an offer on I bought a load of kids tickets with a couple of adult ones for a local Junior side

Cheers all!

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I've just had this off my boy's football coach:

'Hi all, I have received an email from Cardiff City about season tickets for next year and was looking to see if any of the boys want to get one as it will be good if they are all sat together ?

Especially if they are in the promised land of the Premier League.

U16's are £49.00'

Firstly I thought that this was a brilliant and proactive approach by the club. I was then asked this:

if we did get one would he have to be accompanied by an adult at every match?

Anyone know if this is the case, or would the club be ok with one or two adults with a group of lads?
    It says £49 with a full paying adult. Does that mean one per full paying adult or not? It's hardly clear.