+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mark Symonds 'The Alien' RIP

Re: Mark Symonds 'The Alien' RIP

R.I.P Bluebird

Really sad news, a truly open guy who talked about his experience of going through the cot death of his child and how he and his wife were still best friends after god knows how many years together.

Also he was one of the few that left this board for a short time with Jepsters, Earnie Trimm Trabbs and a few others many moons ago to another board (i think Matt set it up?) it had loads of old arcade games on it

Another memory was him raising and collecting money for another poster who was seriously ill and in hospital to get him a laptop, forget the name of the poster but he was over the moon with it.

Never met him but exchange emails years ago when he was over in the Costa Brava to help get him tickets for a Barcelona game.

All the best mate.

I attended the funeral earlier this morning, a fitting send off for Mark, a very much liked and loved man.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Really sad news, a truly open guy who talked about his experience of going through the cot death of his child and how he and his wife were still best friends after god knows how many years together.

Also he was one of the few that left this board for a short time with Jepsters, Earnie Trimm Trabbs and a few others many moons ago to another board (i think Matt set it up?) it had loads of old arcade games on it

Another memory was him raising and collecting money for another poster who was seriously ill and in hospital to get him a laptop, forget the name of the poster but he was over the moon with it.

Never met him but exchange emails years ago when he was over in the Costa Brava to help get him tickets for a Barcelona game.

All the best mate.
    Sadly missed, a truly Top Bloke

I forget he was one of the " gang " , yes it was me, i wonder what Jeepers, ETT and used to have some guy who lived in Spain ( not you is it ? ?? ) are upto ? ? ?

Gosh dreadful news RIP Bluebird

RIP Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    RIP Mark.
    He had a really good send off today, laughter and tears in abundance.