+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Ralls really injured or that earlier thread is a wind up?

Re: Is Ralls really injured or that earlier thread is a wind up?

Our injuries are known as the Bermuda triangle bandage

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I dont think we will miss Ralls, if he is injured, as much as we would miss Morrison, Hoilett, Bamba etc as we have other alternatives. I would say that from evidence so far NW has been open and honest about player injuries, so why would he suddenly do the opposite and cover something up.
    I think the exact opposite. We have adequate cover at the back and up front. I think our Gaffer relies on Joe heavily in midfield, and you can tell how much he thinks of him whenever he is interviewed on ifollow. He often says, first name on the team sheet, 8 out of 10 every game, a managers dream. Put it this way, when he is fit, he starts, simple as, never on the bench, as the others you have stated have been from time to time this season.

Personally, I think Joe's absence will no doubt be like Mozza's over the festive period for some of our fans. Ie - you don't realise what he contributes until he's not there. I have no doubt he will be missed tonight and Saturday, and sorely missed at Brentford and Derby.

I can see it now..

Ralls out tonight for a precaution and the "see i told you so" will start.. and he'll be in the team Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I can see it now..

Ralls out tonight for a precaution and the "see i told you so" will start.. and he'll be in the team Saturday
    Unlike others I have actual proof.

ralls.jpg

Failed late fitness test but jumping for joy as any future daughters have been provisionally accepted by Howells.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Unlike others I have actual proof.

ralls.jpg

Failed late fitness test but jumping for joy as any future daughters have been provisionally accepted by Howells.
    If that was amateur league he would defo be thrown on

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Why would someone go through that trouble?!?! Bizarre
    That's exactly what someone who would do that kind of thing would probably say

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    That's fair enough, I'm all for a few mind games here and there, but I doubt Barnsley will panic too much if Jazz makes the bench tonight. The lack of information seems odd, it's almost as though the club were trying to cover something up. They were quick enough to come out with the news of his ankle injury earlier in the season and how long he'd be out for. He'd been playing regularly, and very well, surely it would be good PR to keep City fans updated?
    I find it odd that you think the lack of information is odd.
    Perhaps Warnock doesn't think jazz has fully recovered or even that he's not good enough to play him, if a player is out of favour, it makes no sense to tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I find it odd that you think the lack of information is odd.
    Perhaps Warnock doesn't think jazz has fully recovered or even that he's not good enough to play him, if a player is out of favour, it makes no sense to tell anyone.
    Maybe it's me, just seems like normal practice when a player gets injured to say he twisted a knee, rolled an ankle or whatever. Just complete silence on this one apart from Sky suddenly saying in the middle of last month that he had severe bruising and was three weeks from being ready. Struck me as odd, which I know you find odd and, oddly, I find that slightly odd in itself. I'm kind of hoping you don't find this odd to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Why would someone go through that trouble?!?! Bizarre
    Was thinking the same.
    No wonder I couldn't find it when I googled it. 😂

Mike, thanks for clearing that up 👍

The rumours were true!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If Wales Online, or any other media outlet, had wind of a story where Ralls was injured and could be out for up to six weeks, does anyone actually believe that they wouldn't publish the article because City asked them not to ?.
    Yes.

From what I heard tonight closer to 4 weeks so hopefully back after the international break.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Yes.

From what I heard tonight closer to 4 weeks so hopefully back after the international break.
    Hey Dan, what about Madine, still an issue with his back I assume, bit surprised by his absence tonight nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Hey Dan, what about Madine, still an issue with his back I assume, bit surprised by his absence tonight nonetheless.
    Nothing serious. Lots of games and not worth risking.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Nothing serious. Lots of games and not worth risking.
    Gary Madine, Sick Machine

Heard he had broken ribs.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Heard he had broken ribs.
    No idea. Struggling for tonight; could play, trying to nurse him through.