+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket...to the unkown

Season Ticket...to the unkown

Posted a few days back regarding v12 finance... good news got accepted.. moving from the family stand to the ninian stand block row p. Good view ??!!! Also£50 for my 9 year old !!!

Re: Season Ticket...to the unkown

Quote Originally Posted by mozzi View Post
    Posted a few days back regarding v12 finance... good news got accepted.. moving from the family stand to the ninian stand block row p. Good view ??!!! Also£50 for my 9 year old !!!
    Row P is good - usually dry if raining. You don't say which block. I prefer 114-116. You should have been given the opportunity of seeing the view when you booked.

116 we are !!! yes i did see it on the virtual seat plan.... family stand has been good over the years but my 9 year old has got older he appreciates the view a lot better from the side... i think it was the mancity game that convinced me to splash some more cash

Mozzi enjoy the Ninian.

Been there since CCS opened. Just as good a view as the Grandstand but cheaper.

Take sun glasses and hats on a sunny day though.

Would you take £100 for both kids?

116 we are !!! yes i did see it on the virtual seat plan.... family stand has been good over the years but my 9 year old has got older he appreciates the view a lot better from the side... i think it was the mancity game that convinced me to splash some more cash
    For me that's pretty well perfect. I'm in 115, virtually on halfway line and just below you. Please behave and don't join in the stupid 'We're into something good' song

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Would you take £100 for both kids?
    Not the kind of question I would ask if just back from travelling in South East Asia!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Mozzi enjoy the Ninian.

So, not as good then. But cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Mozzi enjoy the Ninian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny London View Post

Ninian view is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the grandstand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny London View Post
    It's nice to have the sun on you 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    It's nice to have the sun on you 👍

CHEERS LADS

Best view in the stadium is from the Sytner Lounge bang on half way. My last works had tickets there and I've not had a better view. No one sings though so rather be in the Canton where my ST is.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Best view in the stadium is from the Sytner Lounge bang on half way. My last works had tickets there and I've not had a better view. No one sings though so rather be in the Canton where my ST is.
    Quite a few people in there also dont venture out into the fresh air either - they watch the game on the tv screen. No atmoshere at all. Better catering and toilets though.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Quite a few people in there also dont venture out into the fresh air either - they watch the game on the tv screen. No atmoshere at all. Better catering and toilets though.
    And better pint too. In a glass as well!

I'm in the Family Stand too. So still £49 for kids, but how much more are you paying to move to the Ninian?